Kiyosaki: Biggest crash in world history coming in October

Shares of Evergrande plummeted to a new record low on Monday as the Chinese developer once again teetered on the brink of default.

Evergrande’s stock closed down 20% at 1.81 Hong Kong dollars ($0.23), the lowest since it listed in Hong Kong in 2009. It has lost 87% of its value since the start of the year.

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0dF1HuVE?s=a7&share_destination_id=MTYyMTY3NDEyLTE2Mzg4MTcwMTIyNDY=&pd=0AyR9QuG&hl=en_US

That sink is sunk…all we are seeing now is the oil stain.

Mondays are up, Dog Pyle, because they have the weekend to decide where to rob the other global markets to erase their losses on Monday. Gotta dupe everyone further with an up day on Monday anyway.

Did he mean October 2022, maybe?

1 Like

The stock markets were already waaaay overvalued a year ago when this article was written.

Another Dupe crawls out into the light!

DRIVEL is how it’s spelled, Dog. Remember: others learn to spell poorly from your mistakes.

Your love for the stock markets will take a big chunk out of your fat ass soon enough. As for now, your Precious is killing tens of millions of Americans on the lower end of the economic demographics. With every retail or restaurant franchise location that Wall Street opens, they destroy opportunity for small businesses in the same neighborbood. The Federal Reserve and other Central Banks keep interest rates artificially and absurdly low, while blatantly lying to Americans about the annual rate of inflation being less than 5%. Meanwhile, those Americans on fixed-income must choose between their rising health care expenses and putting food in their bellies, because the money in their savings account only draws 1 or 2 percent interest: far below the actual inflation rate of 10 to 15 percent. And then Americans have another problem with the stock markets. Half of Americans with some disposable income feed money blindly into the stock markets simply because there is no other option to draw anywhere near the 22% that the stock markets have claimed for 2021. These investors don’t seem to care that they are feeding money to such disreputable enterprises as Microsoft, whose co-founder Bill Gates could never even perfect the Windows operating system to keep it from crashing. The billions of dollars that he gained from ignorant investors, however, set him on the path to dominate the world’s governments, media, and even medical professionals, for the sake of keeping his ego and bankroll inflated regardless of the number of lives to be destroyed with ill-conceived toxic vaccines. This is what your ignorance of your Precious stock markets creates.

The stock markets are the worst thing that ever happened to America. Instead of using their capital and their own labor and ingenuity to build a business; Americans are coerced through artificially-low interest rates to be lazy “investors” who are ignorant as to how their invested capital is being used; and gleefully oblivious to the long-term consequences of how their money is being used to subdue and plunder foreign nations- and now, even our own nation.

Apple’s Tim Cook Signed Secret $275 Billion Deal With China: Report

To read it on the web, tap here: https://share.smartnews.com/vjG9y

As a high school Sociology teacher once told us, “Some people would swallow anything for a tax-free million dollars.”

The bigger they are, the harder they fall, Dumbass.

Meta is going to be a big problem until we educate everyone how FB uses its algorithms to monetize and how FB (or similar algorithms such as Twitter) are a direct threat to democracy. And I am not talking about the need for censorship.

Well, I do not have that answer but I have some ideas. I think it will take a greater mind than mine. You are correct, we either go the route of China (who has identified the threat) or we find a way that is acceptable in a free society.

We should use technology, not only to educate but to govern but also in a way that advances democracy, not destroy it. It begins with awareness.

1 Like

Here is a quick interview with Tristan Harris who explains it much better than I ever could. But, it is much more complex than just FB or this quick clip.

1 Like

“Our view is that 2022 will be the year of a full global recovery, an end of the global pandemic and a return to normal conditions we had prior to the Covid-19 outbreak,” Marko Kolanovic, JPMorgan’s (JPM)chief global markets strategist, wrote in a note to clients on Wednesday. “This is warranted by achieving broad population immunity and with the help of human ingenuity, such as new therapeutics expected to be broadly available in 2022.”