Library video or HI book

Originally Posted By: khamilton
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Hey guys!

Does anyone have a copy of the video or one of the HI books from the NACHI library that they are finished with and could send me?

Thanks!

Kip

Originally Posted By: Blaine Wiley

Kip,

As of this time I believe the Library is shut down, and all materials are supposed to be returned to NACHI so they can open the new and improved Library.

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Kip:

I have my copy of the old ones (VHS) and an entire home inspection personal library. What topic interests you? I'll send you my stuff.

Nick

Originally Posted By: khamilton

Hey Blaine… thanks, I knew the library was not in service, but I didn’t know the items had been taken out of circulation.

Nick, damn, is there anything you CAN'T do???

Do you have the Cozzi book, "Home Inspection Business From A to Z"? I understand that it is not bad and would like to check it out before buying one.

Also, I was thinking about Joe's Introduction video, but if there are others you think would be valuable, I'm open to suggestion...or just send them out!

You have my mailing address, right?? Just let me know what the shipping charges are.

Thanks a million!!

Kip

Originally Posted By: Blaine Wiley

Kip,

I have the Cozzi book on CD. I don't think it is particularly helpful to a seasoned inspector, but it may be helpful to the newcomer.

The Home Inspectors Bible is a good book to have on your shelf, as is anything by Dunlap.

Originally Posted By: dvalley

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

David Valley

MAB Member

Massachusetts Certified Home Inspections
http://www.masscertified.com

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

This will be the third revamp of the library, I’m not opening it again till its perfect. Most members appear to want my efforts to be directed on any one of 50 other projects first.

I have a new batch of "intro to home inspection" videos. If you are waiting for that one, just email me a request with your shipping address.

Nick