Thoughts on "Home Inspection Success Book" ?

Originally Posted By: Jason Van Loo
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Anyone have any thoughts on the manual/video by Dan Jones? I noticed that Nick Gromiko has endorsed this product. Just wondering if it would be worth ordering.

www.homeinspectionsuccessbook.com

Thanks

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

The author is pretty good fella. He is an active inspector and a member of ASHI. There exists a page about ASHI in his book. He publishes the book himself. He recently emailed me saying NACHI has done more for him than anything. He claims he’s adding an entire big section on NACHI. If you decide to buy a new copy let me see the section on NACHI.

Nick

PS I found my quote on his site just now: http://www.homeinspectionsuccessbook.com/testimonials.asp

Originally Posted By: hjavier

I purchased this book and video. I thought it would be a good addition to my ever growing HI library. The information inside- I already seemed to know. NACHI pretty much covers everything in the book, and this board will answer ANY questions you have in starting your own HI business, and all for free!..

Anyway, for the new HI I think it would be usefull tool. It gets straight to the point, and you don’t have to sit in front of your computer to read it.

The Video is good also.

Like my dad always said..
"its better to have it and not need it;than to need it and not have it"

No NACHI Section yet.

--
Hendrie Javier
The House Mouse Inspection Services LLC
"Inspected as expected"