Licensed apprentice located in Broward county

Hi everyone, my name is Valerio, and I am located in the Greater Fort Lauderdale area. I just passed my state exam and am in the process of filing my application. Is there anyone in the area (Broward/Dade/PBC) that is open to hiring an apprentice/assistant ?

For a little background, I have some experience in construction/painting/maintenance, and my wife is a Realtor so I am familiar with the local market. I would be interested in an apprenticeship position with the eventual possibility of becoming a team member. I am originally from Rome and fluent in English, Spanish and Italian.

Thank you in advance, and I am looking forward to hearing from you! Feel free to comment here or send me a direct message to my email or my phone number:

valerio.dellamura@gmail.com
954-279-4579

Regards

Valerio, one post is enough.

If you want to bring it to the top of the list again, just reply to your own post and say “bump”.

Good luck in your search. Your wife being an agent may be helpful. :smile:

1 Like

Thank you. Im sorry didn’t mean to post it a second time. I thought I canceled the prior post :smile:.

De nada y no hay razón para lamentarlo. Todos estamos aprendiendo aquí. :smile:

Muchas gracias senor :smile:, tu me entiendes.
Parli italiano? :smiley:
Thank you again Larry

1 Like

Si te entiendo.
Hace 40 años, hablaba francés, alemán y español, pero ahora no tanto.

I’m originally from Rome Italy, but I speak Spanish because my wife and I lived in Spain before moving to Fort Lauderdale where her family is

That is how to learn it…be in the country.

I studied in Fribourg, Switzerland back in the early 70s.

1 Like

Well, welcome to our country and remember there are no stupid questions here on our forum, Valerio. :smiley:

Thank you! I have been living in Ft Lauderdale for 10 years. I can’t wait to be hands on practice, I’ve been studying very hard in the past 7 months

1 Like