Look what some idiot from ROMEX sent us.

Hold down ALT key and type 0174 gives ® On the numbers key pad

Great more complicated computer stuff to learn.:slight_smile:
I just tried alt and then 14 but soon as I hit the 1 it switches pages so perhaps my other short cuts interfere.

What Number did you use the ones at top of key board are wrong you need to use the Number pad to the right alt 14 ♫ gives this … Roy

Thanks Roy ,does not work for me .May be due to off brand Vakoss keyboard I use which lights up.

Who else besides** Southwire** manufacturers Non-Metallic Building Wire?

Some one me a Kleenex I’m all teared up over this Romex thingy.

Prolly a Kelly’s Temp… law clerk…:stuck_out_tongue:

What the hell is a law clerk?..someone trying to become a barrister someday, but just can’t pass the final quiz?

Funny as hell the way Nick said look at what some Idiot sent us—damn that’s funny…:stuck_out_tongue:

Respect is earned.
Foolish for those to think respect comes with a Title…

What ever that means, I agree with you Joe…:smiley:

Have a good Turkey Day Everyone, and don’t buy any Romexico Wire, Single Strand or Bust… Folks…!!

lol…I wont even justify a response to that crazy request…hell…i just call it NM Cable anyway.

Me too…two letters vs. five…trying to save ink here…:wink:

Get me a KLEENEX® while I wipe away a tear! I need to ZEROX® this for everyone at Thanksgiving. Ironically, my cousin who is cooking the “bird” is in charge of purchasing for MCDONALDS CORP®…I’ll see what she thinks about this! If I split-a-gut, Im going to need a BANDAID® if I laugh harder!
I have ROMEX

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTINtI39Z4JfQb1av9rzooRG13zUdXmjvpBOEleXDXc2NAqzUEb

Tradmark right where it should be!

Xerox

Joseph…you forgot the registered trademark notice behind that word…watch out for the lawsuits. I hear ASHI is backing NM Cable manufacturer on this venture/claim…lol

Good thing you corrected this Joseph Zerox can’t even be a trade mark it does not exist.

On my third XEROX printer now…
each better than the last one… (Phaser 8560 MFP)