Full Job Description
Hazelbaker Inspection Services serves the Lee and Collier County Areas and is hiring for a Home Inspector.
Basic Function and Scope of Responsibilities:
- Complete residential inspections primarily for buyers
- Must have Computer experience
- Follow all company guidelines.
- Additional inspections completed are Mold, Radon, and Insurance inspections
- Perform inspections Monday through Friday and some Saturdays
- Great communications skills
- Comfortable with technology and computers
- People oriented
- Team player
- Comfortable with this physically demanding position
- Reliable vehicle
- Good driving record
- E&O and Liability Insurance coverage or the ability to obtain same
- Eligible to work in the US
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
- Ready and willing to work hard and travel throughout the Lee and Collier County areas
IMPORTANT: To be considered for the position, you must be a Florida licensed inspector or have passed a qualifying licensing exam (NHIE/InterNACHI) and have or be able to apply for your license within 30 days of employment.
You will receive
- Competitive compensation based on your level of training and certification - You can make a great living
- Inspectors with additional certifications (infrared, RADON, mold, new construction etc.) can earn extra income
Please submit a cover letter of at least 100 words describing why you would be a good fit for the position with resume. Applications without this will not be considered. Email to: email@example.com
If you enjoy being on the move, meeting new people, and helping them make life long decisions, we are the company for you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Home Inspection: 1 year (Required)
- Constructing: 2 years (Suggested)
- Home Inspector License (Required)
- Multiple locations [Cape Coral, Ft Myers, Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples, Marco Island]
- On the road