Looking for comment by Caoimhín P. Connell

The quote below of from

Hello Mr. Hinsperger:

The biological needs of microorganisms is vast and varied. The up-shot is that the nutritional needs, and toxicities are also vast and varied.

Copper has long been known to inhibit growth of many microorganisms. Although most everyone is aware of heavy metal poisoning due to lead, cadmium, mercury and the like, copper toxicity, like silver toxicity and manganese toxicity, also occurs in humans.

Similarly, some bugs, such as Legionella pneumophila have very high iron requirements.

Cheers,
Caoimhín P. Connell
Forensic Industrial Hygienist

www.forensic-applications.com

(The opinions expressed here are exclusively my personal opinions and do not necessarily reflect my professional opinion, opinion of my employer, agency, peers, or professional affiliates. The above post is for information only and does not reflect professional advice and is not intended to supercede the professional advice of others.)

AMDG

sounds like on of those situatuions were say 20 years down the road we discover the the microorganisms were killed, but the biproduct of this causes cancer. i mean heck asbestos was a good idea once.