Looking for general appearence information.

i know a few ppeople in the business and am just researching best appearence methods, when i bought my first house about 2 years ago, my inspector came w/ dreadlocks and gauged earrings, now i wasnt offened by such, because he was very presentable, pleasant, and knowledgable and did a great job, now in others eyes would this look as a bad thing and why personally?

I show up with short hair, slacks, collared shirt(golf), generally a clean, professional appearance. I don’t leave a lasting image on people, so I’m now pondering the dreadlock look. Since your inspector left an impression two years later.

thx,

tom

Were you satisfied with his service? Appearance is important…but you could wear a suit and tie and still not know diddly. Thomas you got me thinking, that could save a lot on bus. cards.

thats my point too, to be rememebr like that would be better then any advertising… he had great work, you just dont know in this day and age, the older people may not like it but there pretty much settled these days, the younger generation (20’s) dont mind it and are the ones looking for homes right now, so im kinda torn in both ways…

thats my point too, to be rememebr like that would be better then any advertising… he had great work, you just dont know in this day and age, the older people may not like it but there pretty much settled these days, the younger generation (20’s) dont mind it and are the ones looking for homes right now, so im kinda torn in both ways…

Yeah and I would get a cool domain name like: dreadlockdude.com

“hey who did your home inspection last year?”
“Oh, I don’t remember, lost his business card, and his name escapes me. Some dread lock dude, google it.”

tom

It is best to wear casual smart and no blue jeans, but if you have the right personality to pull it off , go for it.
Just make sure you know what your doing.