Looking for licensed inspectors in East TN to join our team

We are looking for committed and talented team members to join us in East TN! Our inspectors are 1099, so you have our support in being successful while working the schedule that fits your life. We cover all of East TN and each inspector covers an area centered on where they live. We offer multiple facets to make you successful as part of our team. We are the largest home inspection company in the area, and we are also a family owned and operated company. Our trained inspectors have the ability to earn a substantial living and have great life balance as we deal with the day-to-day tasks for you.

We show you how, provide training, and support. We Are Not A Franchise. We are looking for Inspectors with Great Communication and Technical Skills, are People-Oriented and Team Players. We are a family-owned, local East TN home inspection business, looking for motivated individuals with strong communication skills, to join our team. We are a successful, and growing company that has served clients throughout East TN since 1997.

Basic Function and Scope of Responsibilities:
Successful Licensed Home Inspectors complete residential and commercial inspections using proprietary inspection software. We also provide you the ability to do multiple ancillary services that bring you more financial revenue as part of the home inspection.

Requirements:
This is a physically demanding position with a people-oriented business. If you enjoy being on the move, meeting new people, and helping them make life-long decisions, we are the company for you! Successful inspectors must be available to perform inspections on a full-time basis. Schedules vary and you will be requested to work one Saturday a month during the busy season. All inspectors are required to follow all company guidelines. We provide software, ancillary testing tools and support.

Compensation:
Inspectors earn a good compensation based on their level of training and experience. Compensation may increase with experience and the number of inspections completed.

IMPORTANT:
To be considered for this position, we are looking for Tennessee licensed inspectors. We may also consider recent graduates of qualifying inspection training schools such as InterNACHI. You must be detail oriented with good people skills. Interested candidates must have a reliable vehicle and a good driving record and be eligible to work in the US. Only those individuals ready and willing to work hard and travel throughout the East TN area need apply.

** WE APPRECIATE OUR VETERANS, FIRE, POLICE, EMS AND ENCOURAGE YOU TO APPLY **

2 Likes

Well I’m working in getting my Tennessee license I’m currently certified in GA but wanting to work in Tennessee. I’m certified through a different school but I’m going get certified here as well because of the perks lol. Maybe I can talk to you once I’ve got my license.

I found your post here and would like to further discuss with you the details of this opportunity. I currently have an active Tennessee Home Inspector license and have acquired the InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector rating. I am a resident of the Knoxville, TN area and my current qualifications meet all the requirements you have listed. I look forward to connecting with you. You can reach out to me via email at the following:

Ashleylangworthy26@gmail.com

Thanks for your consideration,
Ashley

2 Likes

Hello April,

When you get licensed, feel free to reach out to us again…

Warm regards,

Donnie

1 Like

Don’t know how far West your zone is, but I go out to Crossville. If you get any calls outside your service area too far west, we’d appreciate a referral!

Thanks,
Travis Davis
Cookeville Home Inspection
Travis@cookevillehomeinspection.com

Thanks, I will keep that in mind, we do a lot of work in Crossville but, I am actually looking for someone to join our team in your area if you are interested please let me know. We offer a lot of extra services

1 Like

Welcome back to our forum, James!..Enjoy! :smile:

Sounds good

Appreciate everyone who has responded to me personally or on this forum! Excited to have brought someone on to start training- just put 3 additional inspectors in the field in the last 3 months and looking for 3 more!

2 Likes

I am a CPI with Internachi and licensed in Florida. I have experience with Reac inspections (later years I am dpoing a lot of Pre-Reac consultation in Connecticut).

Let me know if that would work for you please.

Thank you

Stylianos Frangoulopoulos

Stylianos, welcome to our forum!..Enjoy the camaraderie!.. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: