MAB vs Nick

Who is Chuck?

I’m with Roy…I really don’t care if non-members can view the board, but don’t agree that they should be able to post. Idiots like upCHUCK and DAN the dumba$$ only get on here to show just how miserable they are, and put NACHI down.

In my honest opinion, if you have something bad to say about NACHI, do us all a favor and just let it go. Take your membership money and join another organization who will take your money and do absolutely nothing for you…that’s your mentality, and what you deserve.

I look at the title of this thread and I would hope that Chuck’s departure from the MAB would have changed that gridlock. If not, I suppose we will continue to hear little from the MAB. It’s a shame.

Eric just to clear this up a little, because maybe you don’t know the history here.

Nick basically removed my membership which I wasn’t to disappointed with, but he took several months to pay the differnce of the membership fee which he promised to do. So, really it’s only been about a month since I offically (imo) left nachi. I promise you that I’m going to turn up the heat to get all nachi related material off my web site.

As for Jim B. I still love you.

Good luck to you all.

David…Settle down. I did take my money and leave. Other then using the term “puke” I haven’t posted anything bad about nachi for months. In reality, up to now I hadn’t posted for over 3 months. I still check out the tech threads because that’s really the only thing nachi can offer with out hype and a vender post. So, please before you post something you know nothing about get the facts. Funny, I never called you an idiot, updavid, question your mentaity, say your miserable…You know why? Because I don’t have the facts about you…Sure you weren’t looking in the mirror when you typed that horse Sh$t?

Good luck to you also David.

Hey Chuck, hows it going?

Wish you would have stayed on.:frowning:

I was a member of nachi for 3 years, first I’ve heard of the tag line deal. I put that on my web site in 2003, never heard of you nor cared. If your accusing me of using illegal drugs…well thats just f’d up. Be careful, your entering somewhere you don’t want to go. Why is everyone so full of hate here. No wonder I left. Hey Mike, you know my number, you got a beef give me a call, why spew your hate here? You seeking some sort of support? If it means that much to you and it will wipe away your tears and gladly remove the tag line. Do you need this to help your biz??? Just don’t cry about it here like a little baby.

Todd, Your the man. I don’t miss this at all. I’m truly regretting even trying to defend myself here, because in the big picture it doesn’t mean crap to me. I’m doing great, I’ll be entering the 6 digit income before the end of the year and I’m considering opening an office in Shelby Township. Hope your doing well, and I wish you nothing but the best. I see no reason to continue playing with such arrogant A holes and I remember why I left.:mrgreen: Later dude.

Chuck, glad to hear you are doing well.

Rise above the bickering - it takes more energy than its worth.

I have come to realize, as you have, that investing the energy into my business and personal life is WAY more rewarding than spending the time in downward spiraling debates online.

See you in the technical forums!

Thanks Joe…see you there.

Well said David!!!