may i ask

Originally Posted By: Brian A. Goodman
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Yeah, those silly guys over at ASHI and their dogged insistence on meeting serious requirements. If I had joined NACHI maybe I could have been a chapter president after only a few months in business, just like you Jim. nachi_sarcasm.gif

And even though I am still a candidate, I do get listed because I'm a C-2. Not that it matters, being a candidate is a non-issue in my market.

Originally Posted By: jbushart

That’s okay, Brian. We understand. Let it all out, man. I know it hurts…

Home Inspection Services of Missouri

www.missourihomeinspection.com

"We're NACHI. Get over it."

www.monachi.org

sigh I understand too Jim. Six reply posts since I provided a link to the court record, not one addressing any of the direct contradictions between it and the public statements of your owner. I believe that’s called “If you can’t attack the message, attack the messenger”. If that’s all you can muster, be my guest.

Originally Posted By: cbuell

There might be more replies if the link worked

That’s good, Brian. Let it all out. It will be okay. We understand.

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: kwilliams

That’s good, Brian. Let it all out. It will be okay. We understand.

Member - MAB

http://www.nachi.org/convention2006.htm

There might be more replies if the link worked

Thanks Charles, I wasn't aware it had stopped working...strange. I'll see what I can do.

My thanks to Jim, Kevin, and Dan for keeping this thread active.
![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

You’re welcome, Brian. It’s the least we can do. Hang in there. Everything is going to be okay.

www.monachi.org

Try this Charles. It’s long, but quite thorough and plain.

http://ehb.cpcourt.com/corpus/04%2D27%2D2000.98199.html

Jim, out of a grudging admiration for your persistance I'll honor you with a reply at the level of your posts.

"Oh yeah, well I'm rubber and you're glue,
whatever you say bounces off me a sticks to you"

So there.
![icon_mrgreen.gif](upload://tbe1CncrrOs48cXpHvziOT8r0T3.gif)

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

) the DEP is relying on to say that the person in charge of that company is me is signed by someone named “Nickerfer Gromico.” Not me. I am not in the habit of misspelling my own name. icon_lol.gif The current owner submitted my name on this document so as to use my credentials (I passed the NEHA exam, tied for the highest score ever). The date of this signature is long after the date on my PA tax clearance certificate (both public documents) demonstrating I was long gone. He was too dumb to spell my name correctly when he forged the document and the DEP is even dumber for not checking across the street with their state’s own Corporation Bureau.

15. None of this battle had any connection to NACHI and I wasn't even a member of NACHI during most of the time I owned that stock in the early 90's.

16. The reporter got it wrong. The inspector with all the judgments against him Fred G. (mentioned by various reporters) is not and has never been a member of NACHI. He is in fact a member of a similar sounding association... NAHI.

All this is very old non-NACHI news but I don't mind explaining one more time. I added a few more to it since I posted it last. #14 is a hoot.

Anyway I have my money, my employment, and my PA tax clearance certificate issued to me in 1995, so I'm out nothing and don't care to clean up their paperwork after all these years.

Reminder again: Email me if you need me at a thread, with 200+ posts a day on our message board, I can't follow most of them.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: psabados

Quote:
14. The document (Person in responsible charge form) the DEP is relying on to say that the person in charge of that company is me is signed by someone named Nickerfer Gromico. Not me. I am not in the habit of misspelling my own name. The current owner submitted my name on this document so as to use my credentials (I passed the NEHA exam, tied for the highest score ever). The date of this signature is long after the date on my PA tax clearance certificate (both public documents) demonstrating I had already left. He was too dumb to spell my name correctly when he forged the document and the DEP is even dumber for not checking across the street with their state's own Dept. of Revenue.

Doesn't say much in regards to the investigating ability of PA.s DEP. or their legal staff does it?

Paul

Originally Posted By: god of inspections

Well, why you are at it, check out this one too:

http://www.radonaway.com/news/December2000.pdf

Run, Nick, run... PA is looking for you!

Perfect link. RadonAway sued me long after I sold my stock. They said that they delivered $5,000 worth of radon fans to me over the course of 2 months, that I signed for them, and that I didn’t pay for them.

I flew back to attend the court hearing where RadonAway presented the UPS driver who testified he had delivered the radon fans. Much to RadonAway's surprise the UPS man then testified that I was not the Nick Gromicko who signed.

I also presented Sunoco gas receipts to show the judge that I was not even living in PA at the time.

RadonAway lost the lawsuit. I won the lawsuit.

The judge said I didn't have to pay a penny.

You can confirm with RadonAway if you want to. We don't get along so they have no reason to lie for me. Here is a third party that lost a lawsuit against me because I was able to show that I was not the Nick Gromicko they sought. I forgot all about it until now and am glad you reminded me as they are a adversarial third party who can verify that what I'm saying is true. Ask them if they lost. Or look it up (public record).

Thanks so much for providing the collaboration I needed. I was afraid some were doubting my story. Thank you, thank you thank you.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: wpedley

Funny the "God of Inspections" can't stop crying.

--
BPedley
Inspecting for the unexpected

I know RadonAway is upset with me. A Nick Gromico signed for these fans and didn’t pay for them. I’d be mad too. But like the judge said, the reason RadonAway lost their lawsuit against me is that I simply am not the Nick Gromico they are looking for.

I feel very bad for RadonAway, and sorry they are out their $. But I'm glad I won and trust that they (if still in business) will confirm that they lost to me in court.

I know it sounds strange to some that I could forget this lawsuit I won, which is collaborates what I and the Dept. of Revenue have been saying over and over, but I have about a dozen attorneys, (2 of which work nearly full time for me) working on thousands of issues regarding 20 some odd business interests in 3 countries and this lawsuit I won against RadonAway is just a little, old, one of many legal issues the attorneys deal with every day.

Anyway, I sure am glad someone reminded me of it. Thanks again.

No hard feelings toward RadonAway. I wish them well.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Remember, there really aren’t two Nicks.

It's just that the fella that bought this large company that I owned stock in kept using my name and credentials to acquire various licenses and lines of credit. Typically companies like RadonAway rely solely on a credit application submitted by fax.

RadonAway gave him credit based on the belief that I was he (grammar???) or that I was him... and still there and signing for everything. One other company and one other state government office (DEP) made the same incorrect assumption.

Again, I'm sorry RadonAway lost in court to me, but I'm just not the Nick signing for this stuff and haven't been in over 10 years.

I'm so glad that I was reminded of this lawsuit I won. It says it all.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Uh, oh. The god of inspections hath been wounded by the truth. What more wisdom hath thou to amaze us with? We await thy breath of flatulence …

Originally Posted By: god of inspections

If you’ll take another look at the link that was posted above - it had nothing to do with lost or missing Radon fans, but dealt with Mr. Gromicho’s failure to adequately install mitigation systems.

And, according to the article, he subsequently lied to the State of Pennsylvania. This resulted in a judgement against him for a tidy sum of money that remains to be paid.

Come on people, read!!!!!! And pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

And since you love these so much: ![nachi_sarcasm.gif](upload://6HQh6KbNiD73gqTNQInjrR2zeJw.gif)

More turds of wisdom from the almighty (and self professed) god of inspection…Seriously, Nick, before you respond to this cowardly geek who lacks the courage to put his own name behind his bold assertions - I assure you that the truth is not going to be sufficient for this clown. His mission is, like his handful of cohorts from Hannigan’s Halfway House for Home Inspection Misfits, to distract and discredit everything NACHI. Close this door on him and he will invent another.

Originally Posted By: dedwards

The posted article may not have anything to do with fans or vents or what the hell ever. But anyone with one eye and half a brain should be able to extrapolate the simple time lines and see that Nick Gromicko was not an owner in the said company since 1995 and these events took place between 1998 and 2000. It is anyone’s right to be stupid or deliberately obtuse but don’t abuse the privilege.