Meeker this is for you; Reduce TPR Valve

Dooooh caught again.

I see a drone casing me I’m taking it out :slight_smile:

Sad thing is that is going to be the way of the future for people who used to be able to do what they want on their land. The gov and insurance agencies will be flying drones to see what you got going on. I guarantee the insurance companies will be doing it whiten 5 years and the Gov already does :frowning: Then will see the a s s holes who run Homeowner Associations doing it. Those folks should be beaten regularly already as far as I am concerned. Best thing about my community NO Homeowner Association. Well they do have one but it is voluntary and they cannot do NOTHING. We settle things the old fashioned way round here. You neighbor is doing something that pisses you off you go TALK to them and settle the matter by yourselves. If they are a dick then bad luck just seems to go their way round these parts… I live is the greatest neighborhood in all of Broward. Even with the deafening new airport runway. The folks round here if even look out for each others homes and property. Someone round here not recognized the phones start ringing and folks start questioning :slight_smile:

FWC uses Drones in the swamps and forests but I have not seen one in action yet :frowning: I would like to see one.

Boy I tend to rattle on…

Meeker, there are actually a lot of places (though not in Florida) where you can do whatever you want, and it’s kind of scary to see what exists there

Didn’t you take advantage of the offer of getting all new windows, a/c, etc… for free? :wink:
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2014-07-06/news/fl-airport-noise-delays-20140703_1_air-conditioning-pilot-program-soundproofing

Typical…you bought a house near the airport, and complain when a plane or 50 goes over!

And, in the “greatest neighborhood in Broward”, you shouldn’t need to worry about anyone intruding. It is why I moved…

I love living in “The Pocket”! :mrgreen:

Have a nice weekend…going for a 10-mile run tonight…in the dark…alone…:cool:

TPR valve was found to be reduce to a 1/2" line, this will limit the amount of pressure of water to remove from the tank causing a possible safety issue. It is recommended for this discharge line to be a 3/4" pipe and to not be reduce, tee’d or threded on the end. It is also recommended not to go in a upward position or discharge more then 6" off the ground. I recommend for repair by a licensed plumber.

Please let me know what to change in this. This is my own words and not copied from anywhere.

Love to learn from you guys.:smiley:

I know there is more things you cant do but I would include the NACHI link to rules with TPR Valves, or explain to the client that this is a safety issue and needs to be repaired.

I was always taught to state what you see.

Pressure relief line was improperly sized as well as going in the wrong direction.

On an inspection report, I usually don’t get into how to repair anything. And in the event that someone wants to question me on why something is written up, in this case, the attached should suffice.

I am not saying it is the only way, but it is the way I do it.

Or this link LOL

http://mythbustersresults.com/episode89

The classical music is mellow :smiley:
Only a 12 gal tank.

No di c k head I am complaining about the NEW runway and the planes do not fly overhead again you don’t know s h i t. I actually like the location I live in and like living by the airport. Although I am getting where I cannot stand the heat most of the time around here for 9 out of 12 months of the year. Convenient and access to all major road systems are great. The runway is NOW elevated and the barrier park and sound walls NO LONGER contain the noise when planes take off to the east “that’s what sucks and WAS NOT HERE WHEN I BOUGHT THE PLACE” and yes we will eventually be getting new windows and it is a total monkey f u c k … I tried to save the idiots money by telling them not to include those windows I will be filling in but that would screw them all up so instead of saving the county money and NOT installing them I will wait till they install them then rip them out and then have the wall filled in. That’s their solution not mine I tried to save them the money. If you do not know what you are talking about why not just say NOTHING and go for a run. You know like what you do to get away from anything that might bother you, Run Forrest Run… Funny how I do not have to move out of town to go out at night by myself. I protect myself and my family I do not just RUNNNNNNN.

So the notice of commencement on July 24, 2014, for “RSI PROGRAM-install windows, doors, hvac and electric” is false?

You get 50K worth of upgrades and still complain?

At least nachi nickels didn’t pay for it! :wink:

The airport has been there since 1929 and has been expanded numerous times. Each time, someone gets upset…even those who sold their homes in the 80s for one of the new terminals. :wink:

What is the runway made of that makes it “deafening”? I suspect it is actually the planes taking off and landing on it that are causing the “deafening” noise!:stuck_out_tongue:

I always wonder what kind of person complained about an airport getting busier, there being more trains running on the tracks and more trucks going down the highway. Now I know. I tell people that live next to the gun range that they should not have bought there if they did not like the range/noise, they should not expect it to get quieter. If the people in the Country Club by me did not want condos then they should have bought the golf course.

It is amazing that some feel they should fight for their rights to enjoy their property but could careless about another’s right to use their property as they see fit. The people that live next to the large empty lot, should buy it before they build more houses or freeway on it or live with what the other owner decides to do with it.

Neither one of you idiots have a clue so I will not read or even bother to discuss it with the likes of a fool and tool.

Keep telling yourself that…

Almost looks like certain Canadians have flown south for the winter… :mrgreen:

Not allowed here!
While some are wondering where their next 70 dollars are coming from, others were enjoying the day capped by lunch at one of our favorite places!

MMMMM Beeeer :mrgreen:

It’s Monday 11:30, man I wish I was there right now. Oysters and beer:D

It’s 5 o’ clock somewhere:mrgreen:

Since I am in training for a half marathon this Saturday, that was the last splurge.
Oysters
Clams
Mussels
and Shrimp with a couple of Long Island Ice teas.
And actually, since I am on a low carbohydrate diet, the only thing that would be classified as bad would be the drinks. :wink:

The wife had the Stone Crabs and crab cakes.

Young Marshall had the popcorn shrimp and some of everything I had except for the oysters.
That boy can eat some shrimp!:smiley:

Enjoy looks really good:D

Easiest way to write it is:
Outlet from T.P.R. valve has reduced flow and negative slope, contact a licensed contractor to remediate problems.