Memorial Day weekend only! Free access to ppv advanced course. $20 value. 4 hours CE

I get asked for user name and password.
I put my user name and enter memorial08, to which I get treated to 9 minutes of well inspection.

Great course I am sure, but since I live next to one of the largest fresh water lakes in the world I have little use for it.

Never mind , I got it. Now it wants 5 bucks:)

Go here http://education.nachi.org/show.php?course_id=44

1. Go here: http://education.nachi.org/show.php?course_id=44
  2. Click the “Next Page” button on the bottom right.
  3. Download the course material http://education.nachi.org/coursemedia/course-44/documents/Water_Heater_Materials.pdf
  4. Click the “Next Page” button on the bottom right.
  5. Click “Watch Online Class Now” button.
  6. You’ll eventually get to the ppv show associated with this course.
  7. Click on the “Purchase 24-hour Viewing: $19.95” option (you won’t be charged by using the coupon code in #12.
  8. Enter your email address.
  9. If you don’t have a NACHI.TV ppv account already click on the “I’m a New NACHI.TV PPV Customer” button.
  10. Click on “Log In / Create an Account
  11. Fill out the form and click on “Create an Account
  12. Type in “MEMORIAL08” for the coupon code.
  13. Click on “Update Cart
  14. Click on “Secure Checkout
  15. Answer “YES” if asked about displaying nonsecure items.
  16. Click on “Watch the Show Now
  17. Answer “YES” if asked about displaying nonsecure items.
  18. Press the play button.
  19. Watch the course.
  20. Close the NACHI.TV window.
  21. Click on the “Final Examination” navigation button at left.
  22. Enter either the username or email address you used when signing up to watch the course (system will not allow you to take the exam if you haven’t watched the entire video course).
  23. Take the final exam.
  24. Get your final exam score.
    *]Print off your certificate of completion.

Something is going wrong with the exam scoring. I may not have gotten 100% right, but I certainly didn’t miss every question. It tells me I got a 0.

You need to watch it again.

Hang in there and you will learn Buckeroo.:slight_smile:

It is definitely wrong score, since all that the system tells you that you scored 0 out of 0, which of course cannot be since there are 60 questions there.:mad: </IMG>

Fixed now. You should be able to see your score.

Thanks NICK, took the course, very useful ernie

Nice course. I still feel that as a member these should be offered free of charge and non-members should pay…it would be just another great reason to join InterNACHI.

JMO,

Dave

Thanks for the freebie! Very highly recommended for new inspectors.

I took the course and learned more than I wanted to know! Ty

Well done! to all the NACHI folks involved with this production.
Thanks again,
Steve

Very well done, If I can say so.

Thank you INACHI.

Marcel :slight_smile:

Thanks very much to all involved.

I just wish I didn’t start it at 10:00 at night.#-o

I carved out some time on Monday evening to take advantage of this very interesting offering only to log on and find out that the coupon had expired as of 5/26/08. It IS STILL 5/26/08 and only 7:30 p.m. Hawaii is 6 hours behind the East coast and it is still Memorial Weekend. I am disappointed that I missed out on this offering. The price I pay for living in Paradise I guess. Still, I would like to be able to take advantage just like the rest of the USA.