Mike Rowan helps NACHI members generate more inspections.

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I am pleased to announce that long-time NACHI supporter Mike Rowan and I have been working on a new technology which will generate more inspections for NACHI members.

We hope to present this technology at the upcoming NACHI Convention: http://www.nachi.org/convention2006.htm

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: cmccann

Long time supporter? Whatever… icon_rolleyes.gif

NACHI MAB!

Originally Posted By: jhagarty

jbushart wrote:

I encourage all NACHI members to join the Central Missouri NACHI chapter in its refusal to spend any money with Inspection Depot and, instead, seek NACHI-friendly vendors to do business with.

The Hooper/Rowan alliance has FABI and ASHI's support.

IMO, one should not assist this anti-NACHI political movement with your financial support of any anti-NACHI businesses.

--
Joseph Hagarty

HouseMaster / Main Line, PA
joseph.hagarty@housemaster.com
www.householdinspector.com

Phone: 610-399-9864
Fax : 610-399-9865

HouseMaster. Home inspections. Done right.

Originally Posted By: John Bowman

jhagarty wrote:
http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/viewtopic.php?t=15647

jbushart wrote:

I encourage all NACHI members to join the Central Missouri NACHI chapter in its refusal to spend any money with Inspection Depot and, instead, seek NACHI-friendly vendors to do business with.

The Hooper/Rowan alliance has FABI and ASHI's support.

IMO, one should not assist this anti-NACHI political movement with your financial support of any anti-NACHI businesses.

I agree with you Joe H. I value your input as NACHI's ex-president and am pleased that you finally have taken a stance on something.

Joe H.,

Here is another link for you.

http://www.nachi.org/cmi.htm

Originally Posted By: jbushart

As I have stated, Mr. Rowan’s stated position that Hooper’s attacks on NACHI (although stated by Hooper as being otherwise) represent Hooper, only, and not Inspection Depot.

Accordingly, the Central Missouri NACHI chapter has ended its boycott of Inspection Depot and its products, as Mr. Hagerty is well aware.

If Mr. Hagerty or anyone else has information to prove that Mr. Rowan does, indeed, support Hooper and his intent to "rid Florida of NACHI", please let me know and we will resume our boycott and encourage others to do the same.

If no such information or proof exists, I would ask that Mr. Hagerty stop taking outdated quotes out of context and publishing them.

--
Home Inspection Services of Missouri
www.missourihomeinspection.com

"We're NACHI. Get over it."

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Thanks Jim.

As many know, Mike Rowan is a buddy of mine, and stands by NACHI (despite being a sitting ASHI President). He is always there for us when we need him: to allow us use his illustrations, speak somewhere for us, train our members, offer us exclusive discounts, etc... he never charges me for anything... and he catches hell for it on the ASHI side of the fence.

Don't judge a fella based so much on what he says... or in Mike's case... what he doesn't say. You can tell who's side he is on by what he DOES.

Mike doesn't say much but there is a quote from an old book I think we should use to judge him: "You will know him by his works."

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: cmccann

Jim,

Talk about a change of heart. Un freaking believable. Everyone should start boycotting your posts, because your heavy handed tactics will soon change once Nick gets to you. ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif)

Anyway, none of this means crap to my business, and quite frankly I could careless who the hell Nick has dinner with or what kind of under the table deals he makes.

My days here are numbered in NACHI as I see it anyway. If I didn't feel some loyalty to the MAB I would quit visiting this board and just let my membership expire. It's really becoming hard to make any sense of this anymore.

--
NACHI MAB!

jbowman wrote:

I agree with you Joe H. I value your input as NACHI's ex-president and am pleased that you finally have taken a stance on something.

![icon_question.gif](upload://t2zemjDOQRADd4xSC3xOot86t0m.gif)

--
Joseph Hagarty

jbowman wrote:
Joe H.,

Not a link for me. Currently not interested.

Why is NACHI looking to delineate Classifications (3) of Membership?

--
Joseph Hagarty

Originally Posted By: psabados

I’m betting that if CMI was enacted it wouldn’t be long until the 4th and 5th levels arrive. With titles including Senior, or Chief or Big Honkin attached to it

Paul

--
NACHI Vice President

NACHI Foundation, President

Convention Coordinator

Originally Posted By: wpedley

I’m actually at CMI level 5 now.

Certified Moron Interpreter ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--
BPedley
Inspecting for the unexpected

Originally Posted By: bkelly1

we find he did not agree with. The entire time Mr. Rowan was expected to come here and speak up, we all know he didn’t. icon_wink.gif There was ultiamtums put on him and his business, as well as possible money loss. So, who is apologizing first? icon_wink.gif

Who in the hell is Mike Rowan and who needs to apologize to him. Never heard of him up here in New York or even any part of helping NACHI until a couple of months ago.

Originally Posted By: rcooke

gromicko wrote:
Thanks Jim.

As many know, Mike Rowan is a buddy of mine, and stands by NACHI (despite being a sitting ASHI President). He is always there for us when we need him: to allow us use his illustrations, speak somewhere for us, train our members, offer us exclusive discounts, etc... he never charges me for anything... and he catches hell for it on the ASHI side of the fence.

Don't judge a fella based so much on what he says... or in Mike's case... what he doesn't say. You can tell who's side he is on by what he DOES.

Mike doesn't say much but there is a quote from an old book I think we should use to judge him: "You will know him by his works."

This sounds nice to hear that the ASHI President communicates with NACHI .
Sounds like a two way street .
It Would be so nice if ASHI/NORTH ( CAHPI/ONTARIO) would also communicate with NACHI .
I feel this is highly unlikely as OAHI does not even communicate with their members or non members.

--
Roy Cooke Sr.

http://Royshomeinspection.com

jhagarty wrote:
jbowman wrote:
Joe H.,

Not a link for me. Currently not interested.

Why is NACHI looking to delineate Classifications (3) of Membership?

Hey Joe,

How about this link. Remember when??

http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/viewtopic.php?t=1099

cmccann wrote:
Jim,

Talk about a change of heart. Un freaking believable. Everyone should start boycotting your posts, because your heavy handed tactics will soon change once Nick gets to you. ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif)

Chuck,

Not true. Nick and I have never communicated on the subject of Inspection Depot or Mike Rowan with the exception of Nick's post on this thread.

I am still ready to boycott Inspection Depot...or any vendor...that supports efforts to adversely affect the businesses of NACHI members. If Rowan is one of those guys, let's shut him down.

I was told, however, that he made a telephone call to a member of our executive staff and distanced himself from Hooper and his anti-NACHI politics. Accordingly, I backed off of Inspection Depot - but if you have information to the contrary, let's burn his a$$. Until such time that we have evidence to the contrary, we should support those who support us, IMO. Wouldn't you agree with that?

--

www.monachi.org

jbushart wrote:
cmccann wrote:
Jim,

Chuck,

Not true. Nick and I have never communicated on the subject of Inspection Depot or Mike Rowan with the exception of Nick's post on this thread.

I am still ready to boycott Inspection Depot...or any vendor...that supports efforts to adversely affect the businesses of NACHI members. If Rowan is one of those guys, let's shut him down.

I was told, however,
that he made a telephone call to a member of our executive staff and distanced himself from Hooper and his anti-NACHI politics. Accordingly, I backed off of Inspection Depot - but if you have information to the contrary, let's burn his a$$. Until such time that we have evidence to the contrary, we should support those who support us, IMO. Wouldn't you agree with that?

I would be careful what I was told.

You should have been involved in the private conversations.

)

bkelly1 wrote:
I have heard there will be an apology or else. They gave the impression that I.D has deep pockets, and were fixing to show them off. (hence-private conversations)

There has not been nor will there be an apology.

A contracted employee of Inspection Depot committed himself to harm our Florida members and claimed he had the support of Mike Rowan and Inspection Depot. It turned out he was lying, according to Rowan.

If Hooper needs to apologize to his boss, that's his business. I could care less.

--

www.monachi.org