Missouri Home Inspector Bill HB-1189

I have a question why does Nick allow these discussion in the open forum and does not put this in the Members only f orum

Check out the New Hampshire post/thread. There is no way that any inspector could write 30 pages of technical rules and regulations for that state, even before their laws where passed. Some enity, attorney, or special interest group, or even, yes I will say it, ASHI, had these rules and laws ready to go at a moments notice. And, in every state. This a virus in the largest sense. And, with the RE filling the coffers of every state lawmaker over time, all should be investigated by the highest state and federal agency. There are several lawmakers throughout the U.S. in every state who are also real estate agents, and voting laws into play to affect every home inspector and every home buyer in the U.S. I have stirred up so much s**t that I expect to be black-balled, if I have not already. I guess I have been listening to too much Rush Limbaugh and Bill O’Reilly. Caution should be used by any inspector who is a board member, or involved with these un-needed state laws. People in all facets of life are finally standing up for what is right for the people, not for the corrupt.