MOCK INSPECTIONS

Originally Posted By: jbowman
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

The NY Fingerlakes Chapter has arraigned for another mock inspection. The upcoming home has six bathrooms, 5bedrooms, 3 forced air furnaces, air conditioning, 5 gas fireplaces, 1 wood fireplace, 1 library, 1 wine cellar, game room, living room, family room, dining room, kitchen, lobby entry, etc. Basically everything that an inspector can dream about in inspecting a home. I am arranging the inspection to be held in the early summer of 2005. (Don’t want to track any snow). The roof will be too dangerous for us to walk on this time. (This mock inspection is limited to NACHI members only).

Further arrangements have been made to inspect some commercial propertys. (These mock inspections are open to anyone).

I need some input on general interest. I will start collecting names and email addresses of those interested so that I can keep them abreast of the details, times, dates, etc.

All locations are in or near Elmira, N.Y.

Originally Posted By: rpaul
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

John,

We are looking forward to doing these Mock Inspections all together. I am encouraged to this new chapter because we got some good responses out of the past mock inspection.
Possibly some day we can find a house with some good concerns in a house and some hidden ones too (or not so obvious but common). ![eusa_clap.gif](upload://vwXJP6EroRUgatgS660IOyuD5XK.gif)

Rick

wwww.rephomeinspection.com