"Moldy" Roof Trusses

Most cases did not have fungal infections, some of the cases I know personally before they gotten ill. Some of the medical records I have seen (medical records before the water loss, medical records during mold, medical records after the cleanup), before-healthy, during-ill, after-better but some not fully recovered (most likely never will). The mold is properly removed, symptoms are gone but some lagging affects remains.
Mold also causes neurological effects. I am guessing due to the chemical in balance that a body experiences after/during mold toxification, but this is just my guess, no valid studies have been conducted.

Mold is a very serious issue here in Indiana. I see it everyday and Kenton I am with you, you just can’t change the minds of the ignorant, until they can actually see the damage it can cause to not only the home, but also to ones health for themselves. It just blows my mind to hear some inspectors as well as agents say that it isn’t a big deal. I’d bet you anything they would make a big deal of it, if it were in their home.

By the way…bleach does not kill mold…Hydrogen Peroxide does.

Peace everyone