NACHI Bashing, should it be an accecptable practice?

Mark, I agree!

Yes just like the others who have gone before Jim and seen the light, I suspect and predict there will be others to follow. And some day Mario will also follow in Jims footsteps. Seems Nachi has a difficult time holding onto its members of the year recipients.

Ooops, another quotable quote! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Get your facts and times straight! We’re only an hour behind you, not 2!

Mr. Standard:

Have you voted yet? Exercise your franchise; do your duty!

The bashers provide a much needed service. InterNACHI grew to be the biggest and the best by paying attention to bashers, recognizing the occasional valid holes they point out, and then plugging them.

Our problem now is pace… well, I should say acceleration… and not just the forward acceleration www.nachi.org/whats_new.htm The economy has provided us an opportunity to go back and gobble up every little corner of the industry behind us. We aim to take it all. But, the operations that weren’t organically grown at InterNACHI are full of holes. So the bashers are more important than ever. We’ll try to delete their posts when they are using our mb to promote their little associations when we find them… but genearlly, try to look past the tone of those posts and look for validity.

As for branding, InterNACHI will continue to use its money to brand and promote its member’s businesses… as opposed to using member’s money to brand and promote itself. This will not change.

Bashing & useless arguments should not be allowed. Constructive criticism is valuable. As a non member we should be respectful of our hosts.

Doug

How does Nick justify his no vote when he has on a regular basis (at least lately) been having posts and even entire threads deleted?

Will this post be deleted? :wink:

Just asking as it makes no sense to me.

I enjoy free speech but I think exceptions have to be made to limit the highly acidic non-member detractors of NACHI.

These guests are owed nothing on this message board when in becomes obvious that their chief aim is to bash this organization and it’s members.

Brian

I have oft wondered how some posts are removed such as yours which are really harmless, yet outrageous comments from the likes of Mario remain. Who is embarrassing whom?

Remember when Jim Bushart would make outrageous foul laced posts which always remained posted, yet innocent retorts to his posts always got removed.

Also lets remember it was Nick himself who openly and wantonly bashed ASHI members and called them Scumbags. Seems Nachi empowers those members which can do the most harm to the Nachi image. Go figure.

Even Michael comes up with better retorts and are actually quite amusing, compared to Mario.

Mario isn’t the problem Raymond. He is a member.

You(a disgraced booted and banned exmember) and Brian(a simple blowhard) are. :slight_smile:

:mrgreen:Thanks Michael for the laugh. You think I am disgraced but I think its a badge of honour to be booted.

Notice that Dan Harris’ post was quickly removed also. I only posted some selected members’ quotes and they were removed!! Be careful members…dissent is now being repressed!!

if you are so concerned with bashing why leave the forum as public? I hope everyone sends their clients her to view…

One nice thing about the public display is Nachi is obviously willing to display its warts and all, unlike OAHI which has a closet full of skeletons and at any cost will break the bylaws to stymie knowledgeable prying eyes. :wink:

Remember the five simple rules to be happy:

1. Free your heart from hatred.
  2. Free your mind from worries.
  3. Live simply.
  4. Give more.
  5. Expect less.

So, Michael, if I joined, things would be alright? I was offered a free membership yesterday!! Maybe I’ll join so you’ll be much happier!! Yippee!!!

Brian I have encouraged yo to join in the past. You have not.:frowning:

But I didn’t know you were so unhappy…but not so much so as Mario!!!

Free membership…I’m of Scottish heritage…the best price for a Scot is free…M & M will/may be happy…mmmmm! still doesn’t add up!!

Brian, even you are bright enough to see the benefits of being a member of a NACHI.

mc loser, why do you capture your post, nobody here want to see them once, much less twice.