NACHI Bashing, should it be an accecptable practice?

Michael quipped:

Now there is a ringing endorsement if there ever was one! :mrgreen:

One you are not likely to receive from anyone.:stuck_out_tongue:

Well Michael like I said, if its an endorsement from you who, would need it?

What’s the problem Ray?

Can’t get any greens?

Take a hint.

You’re going for a new record.
I have only seen one other person get even the two reds you have now and you’re doing it in record time.

At least you’ll be a winner at something.

Michael

One should not rate their success by green boxes or red boxes.

Geez, Mr. Standard, we’re getting as much support as Mr. McCain!! I wonder if there is a minimum # of active users (1200+) that must vote before the poll is valid…only 28 voted so far…far from a valid sampling of the population!!

Jeeeezzzuuussss!! My quotes from INACHI members have mysteriously disappeared again…one popular member with a huge amount of green was saying this also in one of his posts. What’s happening??? Just checked…the member’s posts I quoted from have now disappeared!! Freedom of speech going down the drain…Well, no one said this was a democratic organization anyway!!!

They were removed because of the embarrassment the red boxes created. Some members have no shame.

They were removed because they spoke the truth…sometimes difficult to find when asking hard questions or doesn’t stick to the wall for long here at times. I think you may have experienced a bit of this in the recent past, Mr. Standard!! My grandmother used to say this phrase regularly when talking about the powers-that-be: “One lies and the other swears to it!”

If you get enough red boxes the message board system blocks you out for a while. Democracy at work.

How so…these are members opinions…not votes!!

Democracy and freedon of speech usually go together!!

***“My quotes from an INACHI member’s post have mysteriously disappeared again… Just checked…the member’s posts I quoted from have now disappeared!! Freedom of speech going down the drain…Well, no one said this was a democratic organization anyway!!!” ***

Just noted my post #'s…last night about this time I had 1997 or so posts…posted 10 or more again today…and I now have 1991…severe censoring going…TRUTH HURTS!!!

Brian, get a life, somewhere else. 1991 posts of yours are still to many, being that they have little or no substance at all in them!

Why don’t you go and post where your opinion would be welcome, if there is such a place? Don’t really think most have any interest in your dribble, and have found you have nothing constructive to add to any discussion on this board.

Have a nice day ELSEWHERE!!!

Hey look what the dog dragged in! Meyers the guy who said he would join Nachi many months ago and still he has not lived up to his word! I think Meyers, Mr. MacNeish has contributed more than your two cents and your lack of follow through. Its even better when a non member such as yourself tells everyone else what to do. What do you do for an encore?

Sure, why not. Everyone is allowed their opinion in life. I believe the most damage occurs when members backlash and turn the MB into a heap of nonsense.

As members shouldn’t we know better than to waste our time on such nonsense?

Their opinions have not damaged my business, so post away fella’s! :slight_smile:

For a place that offers so many free memberships during the year, isn’t it funny that a membership hasn’t been offered even though the non-member is so pro-NACHI…or is he? No committment? Maybe someone knows something that we don’t? Stephanie, why don’t you tell us?

Man, I had forgot about you? Why did you take so long to formulate a post??

Brian Not only free memberships, but free CMI’s too! While others paid others got there’s for free! Membership has its privileges! NOT!

Remember: This is not a democracy!! Some have more rights than others…as some dual membership holders recently found out!!!

BTW, loyalty is bought here!!!

Very evident who runs the show here, Joe Farsetta gives his goons orders only to see his orders undermined repeatedly by Mario Kyriacou of 360 Degrees Home Inspections Toronto. So Mario decides to sign on using two other names Frank Cece and Johnny Lee aka Inspector Inspector, which is a blatant abuse of the rules Mario Kyriacou is tasked with upholding as an ESOP committee member. A Trade Association run by less then reputable people.

Remember how we have all been repeatedly told that Nick has nothing to do with the decisions of the ESOP? Well how come Joe Farsetta confided to his cohort goons that Nick has the final say then?

The dissenting opinions expressed by members and non-members alike are not the problem. It is the out of hand, flaming, in response that blows these posts out of proportion. A reasoned response; a discussion of the issues; a counter argument are far more illustrative and constructive than name calling, although less satisfying to some.

Well this is what happens when the people in control follow their own rules while dictating to others how they should follow the rules. How can one have a discussion of the issues when you have the custodians of the rules calling the shots to satisfy their egos and ignorance? Fundamentally the problem resides with an out of touch, rogue ESOP committee all condoned by Nick.