300-400 REALTORs are expected to attend. Booth manned by NACHI member Allen Catterton of http://www.cattertonhomeinspections.com
what is the actual “event”?
*----- Original Message ----- *
*From: *Catterton Home Inspections
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2007 6:35 PM
*I am co-sponsering a motivational speaker that will be speaking at the Keller Williams Realty loction in Pensacola on April 24, 2007. I will have a table set up with brochures and such and all of the realtors that belong to the Pensacola Association of Realtors are invited to attend. It is expected that 300-400 realtors will attend. *
I know it is short notice but I just saw the byline at the NACHI website.
*Allen L. Catterton *
1508 countryside Dr.
Pensacola, FL 32533
Headin’ to Pensacola?
I wish I could, I am still “fighting the fight” in New Hampshire. I have stayed off the NACHI bulletin board for several weeks now. There are a lot of things going on with ASHI and I do not want to give them any “inside information”.
I would be more than happy to send you a e-mail to bring you up to date, however it would be “extensive”.
Here is a copy of an ASHI survey that they are sending to all of our NACHI members.
My husband and I have recently purchased a house in Seabrook, NH and will
be moving there end of this month. We would like to schedule a home
inspection and would like to get some information from you. I was
researching on the internet and talked to couple of friends at work and
got your name.
Can you please take some time to answer the following questions for me?
- Does the state of NH require home inspector licensing? If so, do you
have a valid license?
- Do you/your firm adhere to ASHI ethics? Can you provide a copy of
this and the Standards of Practice you follow?
- Are you associated with any national association? Can you provide
proof of membership?
- Do you carry Errors & Omissions Insurance and Liability insurance?
Can you provide a copy of both?
- Have you had formal training in home inspections and do you take
classes for continuing education?
- How many inspections per year do you typically do?
- How many years have you been doing home inspections and what is the
total number of inspections you have done so far?
- How long does your inspection typically take?
- Do you work on Saturdays? Would you have availability on April 21st?
- Should I or my husband be present at the inspection?
- What is the process of receiving the report?
- What type of report do you give and how detailed is it? Can you
provide a sample report of a home inspection you have recently done?
- What other general information about the house do you provide?
- Do you have licenses in other services that we may need?
- Do you provide any other warranties and do you provide estimates of
any issues found?
- Once the report is provided, what is your availability for follow-up
- Can you provide a couple of references?
- How much do you charge for an inspection?
- Do you also do follow-up inspections before the warranty expires? If
so, how much is that?
I look forward to getting a reply you. Please provide your telephone
numbers and the best times to reach you.
I’m just about 30 minutes away, here in Daphne, Alabama. I just might show up.
Cartier Fine Home Inspections, LLC
Nick, I don’t know how Keller - Williams operates in FL, but I went to one of their offices to distribute literature, and was told that I have to pay to place my literature in their office. To be a “prefferred Vendor” is:
Level One Single business card slot $225
Level Two Level 1 + Trifold Brochure slot $325
Level Three Level 1 + 8.5 x 11 Flyer slot $325
Level Four Level 2 or 3 = homepage link $400
Option A 5 minute Live Presentation @ weekly Sales Meeting
Levels 2,3and 4 include Tuesday Morning Meeting live presentation
Nice rackett they’ve got going.