NACHi E&O Discount

I have been hearing rumours for awhile now that NACHI is securing or has secured an E&O dicount for Canadian inspectors. Has anyone received confirmation of this? If so, who is the insurance being offered through and what is the price? Does anyone have any contact information?

Thaine Godfrey

We had a speaker come to the Berrie chapter meeting tonight. It is a US company as well as Canada. For any questions you can call Daniel Breau from HUb International daniel.breau@hubnternational.com

We should have something together in the next month or so.

Deanna do the inspectors have to belong to NACHI ?

Deanna the e-mail address bounces like a ball, sould it be daniel.breau@hubinternational.com

So here is the reply that I just got from them.
[FONT=Arial]Thanks for the e-mail Chuck,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]We are currently working on this program and to date have limited details to provide. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I will be sure to send you an e-mail when we get something together.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss this or other insurance issues.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Thank you for your patience.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
Daniel Breau - Marketing Manager | Tel (905) 866-5295 | Fax (905) 459- 1401| Cell (416) 993-9921
daniel.breau@hubinternational.com

HUB International Ontario Limited
8 Nelson Street West, 6th Floor Brampton, Ontario L6X 4J2 Canada

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication (and any information or material transmitted with this communication) is confidential, may be privileged and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation, publication, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or other use of this communication, information or material is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or by return email, and delete this communication, information and material from any computer, disk drive, diskette or other storage device or media. Thank you

[FONT=Tahoma]From:[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma] Chuck Crooker [mailto:ccrooker@rogers.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 10:25 PM
To: Daniel Breau
Subject: E & O[/FONT]

Subject: E & O

[FONT=Arial]Hi Daniel, can you send me some info for the E & O that you are planning to supply to us in Canada, Price, coverage, etc., thanx.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Chuck Crooker/CROOKERHANCOX HOME INSPECTIONS INC. Brantford , Ontario www.crookerhancox.com “Not just an inspection, an Education!!!”[/FONT]

They are just trying to put something together for us now. We should know more in a little while. I also asked him to put me in touch with their people who underwrite medical benefits and I should know more in a little while. I would appreciate knowing how many Canadian members are looking for benefits through the association. Please let me know via email at larryewens@aol.com.
Larry

Larry you have mail.