NACHIEDUCATION.com

We are Proud to announce NACHI EDUCATION for NACHI Members
www.nachieducation.com will list course offerings discounted for NACHI members in NY State, and through video technology, classes will be offered throughout the world by internet distribution.

SPECIAL THANKS TO NICK, DEANNA, JOE FARSETTA, BEN-FREA, DOUG-PRO-LAB, LORNE- PORTER VALLEY FOR HELPING US CREATE THE LARGEST HOME INSPECTION CE PROGRAM IN NY TO DATE- HUNDREDS OF CE CERTIFICATES ISSUED.

THE VENDORS HELPED DEFRAY THE COST OF THIS EVENT, AND AGAIN, THANKS! AS ALWAYS NACHI STUDENTS RECEIVED SIGNIFICANT DISCOUNTS TO ATTEND.

We are planning on our next event this fall, since our June Event was so viable!

We will still honor the $ 99 special for all the education you need for your 2007/2008 renewal for your Home Inspection License-

I did not want to forget my staff, who worked with the hundreds of registrants, Bill C, Tori B., Kay T., Yolanda H., and Joe F.

I was made to look great due to the tireless effeorts of these individuals!

Have a wonderful July 4th Celebration, and we will post more information for NACHI members as it becomes available!
www.merrellinstitute.com a confirmed NACHI supporter!

New 100 Hour Licensing Program scheduled for August 2oth 2007 for 2 weeks straight- Monday thru Saturday 8am to 5pm for 2 weeks-

NACHI Dicounted Price

www.merrelinstitute.com for more information

Thanks to Fellow NACHI Members for making us the # 1 school in NYS for Home Inspectors, based upon successful graduations and licensing in NYS.

Affordable Education, High Quality Instructors and A Great Atmosphere!