New InterNACHI Video for Upcoming Private Well Course

Check out this link to a video on well inspection and water quality testing that will be included in InterNACHI’s upcoming course on How to Inspect Private Drinking Water Wells:

The training and certification program with logo use will be free and online for members. Thanks, Tanya.

It’s going to be an awesome course.

Sounds like a great course. Shouldn’t he have cleaned/sterilized the faucet before taking the samples for testing?

Keep up the great work this will be great course because even if we don’t inspect wells the more we know the smarter we look. Nothing worse than telling a client you don’t know about something when they ask you a question with more courses available the less times I will have to say that and that is priceless.

When the course is done I can help NACHI get it submit to the Department of Health for state CEs for all onsite waste and well inspectors in Missouri. it would not be hard to do, because they already have some online courses.

Yes. We’ll apply.

Is this available? I’m having trouble finding the course!

Check out this link to a video on well inspection and water quality testing that will be included in InterNACHI’s upcoming course on How to Inspect Private Drinking Water Wells: