New local SEO tool from InterNACHI — free, exclusively for InterNACHI inspectors

The tools associates your InterNACHI listings with your Google Places listing. We’re using that data to ensure that when we reference your company online (i.e. on InspectorSeek), we use the exact same Name/Address/Phone Number as is listed with Google. By matching your NAP data exactly, we’re ensuring that references to your company on our websites are accurately matched to your listing with Google (which, in turn, benefits your local search ranking).

InterNACHI has never listed member addresses for privacy reasons, so our standard listings don’t include full NAP information. They still benefit members from other SEO perspectives, but because they’re missing the address piece, and because they may not be exactly the same as how your company is listed on Google, they won’t have the same benefit as if we use the exact NAP data that Google provides via its API.

OK so you are matching inventory.
Perhaps I should have made sure to match out my form you linked with my Google Places account a little better.
Thanks

See you can go back in and I am good.

Thanks Chris.

Our tool ties directly into the Google Places API, so the data should match exactly.

Great I like it done thanks guys