New Missouri InterNACHI chapter.

Hello,
If you are in Missouri I would like to hear from you when time permits. Several of my fellow inspectors and I are in the beginning stages of forming our own state chapter. I am heading up this effort and am trying to get a mailing list going to keep in contact with all of you. Step one right now is mailing list.
Step two is setting up a meeting in a couple cities to discuss our chapter name and to form its board. I have a young family so “time” is not a luxury I possess at this time. This is why I am looking simply to coordinate these efforts to get things started on the right foot.
If you are interested in this effort, please let me know on this board and/or by email at centurioninspector@hotmail.com.
My cell number is at: 573-691-0121 if you have any immediate comments or concerns. Thank you for your time.

I’m going to make an exception to my rule, and be there for your first meeting. May I come?

Everyone will always be welcomed. However, I am curious as to the rule you intend to break. No meetings are scheduled as of yet. So, plans are pre-mature.

Count me in jsndenby@yahoo.com or phone me 6362266829