New stats released for www.FindAnInspector.US

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

http://www.FindAnInspector.US generated 4200 leads in the past 2 months.

About two months ago NACHI started tracking the outgoing e-mails coming from NACHI's http://www.findaninspector.us . In this time, over 4200 leads have been recorded.

NACHI is taking steps to increase the number of leads generated by this site.

Nick

Originally Posted By: rsummers

WOW that’s great! I haven’t got any jobs thru your site but I’m confident that they will come. icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

I’m far from satisfied but it’s a start.

Nick

Originally Posted By: jwalker

Nick,

Can you elaborate on the steps NACHI is or will be taking to increase exposure.

--
James Walker

Our Service Is A Long Term Investment!

OneSource Real Estate Inspections
DFW, Texas
www.dfwhomeinspector.com

Sure,

www.FindAnInspector.US has a future purpose. It is really just the technical backbone of the search engine which will be used to find NACHI members within REALmatcher.com

FindAnInspector isn't just a drop down list of our members. It is much more and well thought out and technically stable at this point.

REALmatcher.com is our currently offsite competitor to REALTOR.com with several improvements:

1. It is free to REALTORs. Currently REALTORs must pay dearly to list on REALTOR.com

2. It is open to FSBO's (for sale by owners). FSBO's can't get listed on REALTOR.com

3. Here's the NACHI kicker... when a potential home buyer starts looking online for a home in a certain area, the contact info for the NACHI members that service that area are automatically emailed to that potential buyer, along with useful information about home inspections and why one should choose a NACHI inspector.

Nearly all home buyers shop for their homes online, before they ever call an agent.

This system bypasses real estate agents . It catches the clients (potential home buyers) way up stream way before they call an agent. Way before they tell their spouse in some cases.

Up until now, the real estate agents knew who the buyers are and we have to hope they let us know.

REALmatcher.com turns the tables upside down. We inspectors will know who the buyers are FIRST. And if the real estate agents are nice about it... we'll let them know.

NACHI Inspectors are going to be referring their clients to the agents now.

The acceptance of broker reciprocity (any agent can advertise any other agent's listing) across the US and Canada is making this a reality.

Nick

Originally Posted By: jwalker

Nick,

I've heard about realmatcher.com on several occasions of late with no real time table. Is this something we can see in say 3,6,9 months? What is your (realistic) timetable?

--
James Walker

Our Service Is A Long Term Investment!

OneSource Real Estate Inspections
DFW, Texas
www.dfwhomeinspector.com

I heard the President of NAR say that they are going to end their official tie to REALTOR.com REALTOR.com recently raised its fees through the roof.

Time is getting ripe.

The leads are everything.

Nick