New to NACHI here

Hello everyone! My name is Michelle, I recently completed my certification to become a home inspector in Colorado, and I am so excited to begin my career in this industry! A few years ago, after becoming a homeowner, I quickly began learning as much as I can about the systems and components of a house in order to become more knowledgeable about my new responsibilities as a homeowner. Also, my dad has worked in the construction business for over 40 years so I naturally I really enjoy learning about this kind of stuff. As a newbie in the field, I am fortunate to be a member of the InterNACHI Inspection Community and grateful to have this resource!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Michelle. Enjoy!
IMG_0097

1 Like

Welcome, Michelle. Enjoy the forum.

2 Likes

Welcome Michelle!!

1 Like

Welcome Michelle, happy inspecting!

1 Like

Welcome to our forum, Michelle!…Enjoy, the water is warm, most of the time! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

We’re grateful that you are here…not a lot of women inspector but getting more as time goes by. :grin:

3 Likes

Welcome Michelle!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard…enjoy!!

2 Likes

Welcome Michelle. Enjoy the MB, there’s a lot that can be learned here…

2 Likes

Welcome Michelle… You came to the right place to gain a LOT of knowledge!

2 Likes

Welcome Michelle … In 35 years of inspecting nobody I’ve seen provides as much free or low cost education and benefits for inspectors as InterNACHI does

3 Likes

https://forum.nachi.org/t/how-to-stand-out-as-an-applicant-for-home-inspector-position/202256