New updated product: Body Camera for Inspectors

Cheaper to hire a helper to follow me around!!

2 Likes

Haha! You running slave labor or what?! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Shhh

1 Like

Guess I better get this ready for those in need!!

Butthurt

2 Likes

There are some sensitive butts around! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I just use my phone to do a quick video after the inspection. Takes only an extra 5-10 minutes and builds value. So I agree with you.

I wear a body cam when I exit the truck and turn it off when I leave. The footage goes into a file I create for the client. Never can they say I did something inappropriate or didn’t inspect a portion of the home. Best $250 I spent, 5 hour battery life with auto night vision and HD video.

1 Like

Great idea Martin

1 Like

Talk about paranoia!!

1 Like

Not paranoid, just smart. You do things your way and I’ll do things my way. Our business in 100% CYA. It’s my clients word against the video. Oh yeah remember that $10,000 guarentee that nothing will come up missing during your home inspection? Jane Doe just said you took her $10,000 diamond ring. What proof do you have you didn’t steal it? I think Jane is going to take your not paranoid butt to court.

In addition I photograph the thermostat, water meter 3 times, stove setting and water heater settings before I leave. Attention to detail.

1 Like

That’s good advice, Martin. I check those things but have not been taking pictures. I’m going to start making a habit of taking pictures of those items before I leave so I have proof that they were set right when I left. Thanks for sharing that.

1 Like

Martin, can you tell me the make and model, please?

Muifly 1296P on Amazon for $126 and comes with memory card.i thought I paid $250 for it and was pleased when I reviewed my purchases and only paid $126.

2 Likes