New York State Home Inspection Council To Meet

http://www.readmedia.com/news/show/New-York-State-Home-Inspection-Council-To-Meet/6169

[FONT=Times New Roman]News from New York State Department of State
For more information contact: Eamon Moynihan, Deputy Secretary of State For Public Information, (212) 417-5800

New York State Home Inspection Council To Meet

ALBANY, NY (08/07/07; 1128)(readMedia)-- ALBANY – (August 7, 2007) –

A meeting of the New York State Home Inspection Council will be held on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 at 10:30 a.m. at the Department of State, Alfred E. Smith State Office Building, 80 South Swan Street, 10th Floor Conference Room, Albany, NY.

Should you require further information, please contact Carol Fansler, Board Coordinator, at cfansler@dos.state.ny.us or 518-486-3857. Please always consult the Department of State website at www.dos.state.ny.us/about/calendar.htm on the day before the meeting to make sure the meeting has not been canceled.

[/FONT]

If there is anyone interested in attending, I am driving from Buffalo

I will definitely be there.

I plan to be there- I was told there would be limited available to speak based upon the number of attendees.

I expect they may change the location to accomodate those who attend. It is important to let the state know if you plan to attend. They will then let you know if there is a change in location, time, etc.