Nick how long has CMI been around?

They adapted that
from NACHI
after spinning off the A*** Exam
as another money maker
under the guise of something else…
:slight_smile:

This is certainly true, and I am still hopeful that this can come to an amicable end.

I answer to either (Bruce A. Lunsford) The “A” is for Albert.

Your statement is bording on libel, so be careful making such public comments. I hijacked nothing.

I got the idea - probably from the same places you did. Very similar statements are ALL OVER both Fluke and Flir’s websites in their marketing material, that’s where I got the idea for the tagline. I have no idea who you are and had never been to your website. Seriously, I live in FL, how the hell would I even see your website in CA???

Let’s get over this, the tagline is not that unique or clever. It’s literally all over both Fluke and Flir’s website in different iterations. http://www.flir.com/getthepicture/

And I don’t “hang out here” I got an unbelievably immature email from someone that has the vocabulary of an elementary school student. Here’s an example of this guys IQ - cut and paste from his email. “ou are about to be sued to death…”

Just the kind of guy I’d want representing my organization.

There are many aspects of NACHI that are in fact superior to any other HI organization that I see, and it is tempting to join and take advantage of the benefits.

But - with all due respect, it is arrogant, combative comments like that that are the reason I don’t. This same attitude carries over to many (not all) of the members. Look at all of the incorrect comments about me on this site.

Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate the web traffic, it is helpful with my SERP’s

Hansel, or whatever your name was, that statement of me being the only one using IR was true when it was written - back in 2005.

The better question is - why didn’t you just have the courtesy to send me an email asking me to correct it? I would have been happy to comply if it had been handled in that manner.

2005 you say? Guess again. I actually started in 2003 and you cannot help lying. You need serious help. Refer to this to refresh your memory. http://www.nachi.org/forum/f58/has-ir-helped-your-business-52549/#post674723. Psssttt…look at the date.

In case you didn’t know, this is not the kind of juice you want for your website.

Why didn’t I send an email to tell you stop lying? Does a grown man need to be told that it is not a good thing to lie? I thought that was just common sense be a “professional” and all. But I can see that I am wrong and grown men need to be policed. From what I have seen so far, there is no changing you. When your this old and you compulsively lie, then there is no helping you. Good luck in the future and please at least be consitent with your lies it really is no fun catching you this easy.

OOOOOO! That ones gonna leave a bruise.:mrgreen::mrgreen:

LMAO…Its all good. This guy definately has truth issues and he thinks the freedom of speech is to blantantly lie and he is OK. All people like this eventually get what is coming to them and he will be no different. I think it was awesome when someone sent me his info stating he was the “only on in my area doing thermal infrared” and now he is caught in lie again. Damn. I need to copy his comments so he cannot change them.

Just needed to keep this for the record…

As I’ve said, I’ll let my attorney make the call. If he says it’s not infringement, I’ll gladly retract that statement.

My assumption is that you saw it on this board. I am here pretty regularly, and it is at the bottom of every post. But “where” you got it really doesn’t matter.

Then why make such an issue over my simple request?

This is an interesting statement considering your first post on this website was in July of 2010. Apparently you didn’t even have a camera then.

Check the date on this post;

Jeff… you nailed him. Nice work.

It’s been pointed out two other times in this thread. I’m still waiting for an explanation.

jeff, as Nick said You nailed him…:shock: Good Inspection work…haha;-)

Jim

Russ, I thought you got your infrared before I got that 2005 Blazer.
Time seems to slip away.

Here is a prime example of what was just stated!
I and others had to travel to Sudbury to take the up grade for WETT Wood Energy Technical Training. This was to introduce us to new SITE BASIC certification which is the new designation for WETT certified Inspectors. 90% of the class was all repeat info and 10% could be put in about 20 pages. No new info was presented and no new book in three days that could have easily been taken on the WEB. It was so boring for the fire fighters they were falling asleep during the class. There was no air in the class and one babbling Instructor with crap pictures. The test was performed after all class was over.
We spent three days to receive a piece of paper that allows us to show off the new WETT sign and give or list to Insurance company.
We estimated that it cost us $2000.00 in lost work. Fire Fighters don’t loose any because the government pays for their training.
Did they feel good about the class NO. Would they recommend it NO.
Here is my e-mail from WETT.

Kevin,

After reviewing the certificates you sent to us, we have accepted the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors Inspecting HVAC Systems online course for a 1 year CE extension. This brings your due date for a CE credit to 2008. Before you can renew for 2010, you must complete your continuing education credit by taking the SITE Basic Inspection course. Once we have received your registration, we will send you your renewal form.:shock:

For course dates and locations, please check our website at www.wettinc.ca/on.cfm.

Evonne Brant,
Association Administrator

WETT Inc.
296 Jarvis St., Unit 7
Toronto, ON M5B 2C5
Phone: 1-888-358-9388
Fax: (416) 968-6818
E-mail: info@wettinc.ca

I did! Thats for having my back. But as you know all too well, in our area of the world, truth seems to be a seldom occurance and very few are here for the long haul as we both have seen many times over.

Where did he go??? :twisted::p:D

Who, Albert or Bruce? :mrgreen: