I don’t remember Modesto being that bad, of course I was 10 fishing on the Tuolumne River and visiting Mickys Grove in the 70’s

Form your own InterNACHI® Chapter. It costs you nothing.
Form your own InterNACHI® Chapter!
I don’t remember Modesto being that bad, of course I was 10 fishing on the Tuolumne River and visiting Mickys Grove in the 70’s
That was so beautifully written, I cried. So true.
That was so beautifully written, I cried. So true.
I don’t think you were crying. I just think your eyes were tearing up at the thought of the stench coming your way. So many here don’t understand that odor. You can taste it even with the windows up. Worst 3 mile stretch on the I-5. :mad:
I don’t think you were crying. I just think your eyes were tearing up at the thought of the stench coming your way. So many here don’t understand that odor. You can taste it even with the windows up. Worst 3 mile stretch on the I-5. :mad:
Yepper… I’m nearly certain that most anyone that’s driven through it, has a special place for it burned into their memory… and nose/eyes etc
Yepper… I’m nearly certain that most anyone that’s driven through it, has a special place for it burned into their memory… and nose/eyes etc
I was born and raised in San Francisco, but have been in Los Angeles for many years now. I’ve driven that stretch so many time, that it usually doesn’t phase me anymore. It’s just part of the adventure.
I wish another California Chapter would hold a meeting the day before or after so that I could do two meetings. I don’t mind driving to get from one to the other.
Aren’t there any in Northern California? How can I do that if there aren’t?
That was so beautifully written, I cried. So true.
It was. I’m originally from Los Banos, so know exactly what he meant. Lol
I wish another California Chapter would hold a meeting the day before or after so that I could do two meetings. I don’t mind driving to get from one to the other.
Actually the drive to southern California isn’t so bad Nick (if you like to drive that is). My wife and I used to live in Fort Collins and would drive back to visit the in-laws.
Going to check right now if there is still room, if so I will be there!
Update: Registered! See ya there!
Aren’t there any in Northern California? How can I do that if there aren’t?

Form your own InterNACHI® Chapter!
Keep the registrations coming
I keep forgetting Eric
I sure wish someone would form another California Chapter and hold a meeting the day after or the day before this upcoming one. I’d love to do two.
I sure wish someone would form another California Chapter and hold a meeting the day after or the day before this upcoming one. I’d love to do two.
I have strong interest in this. I have been to a couple of CREIA meetings in my area, one topic was how to put video on your website. C’mon so far past that. I want to meet up with people who want to push this industry forward, not people chasing my tailights.
I know what you mean. CREIA is a lot like ASHI in that they talk about stuff we’ve already built and launched entire programs around 10 years ago. Their meetings are like going back in time.
Are you bringing the CMI plaque with you?
plaque’s would be good
Sure!
Nice.
I know what you mean. CREIA is a lot like ASHI in that they talk about stuff we’ve already built and launched entire programs around 10 years ago. Their meetings are like going back in time.
Indeed.
In fact, I just ran into another local inspector this evening, and we were discussing how disorganized and out of sorts the local CREIA chapter is.
Like going back in time is a good description.