I just registered. I’m excited put some faces to the names. Thanks a lot Eric for putting this together!
See ya there Keith
Eric,
Are there still openings?
I’m registered now. Thanks Eric!
Nick is it too early for you to put it on the upcoming events blast email
See ya there Ian
We are sending out hard-copy invitations to all InterNACHI members in California next week.
This event is sponsored by Inspector Outlet and they are shipping tons of door prizes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5XY9ys0rZg&feature=youtu.be
It is June yet? 
I’m wondering how many seats are left?
Okay, I’m signed up.
Cool.
Because 1/2 the reason I’m going to just hang out with you. ![]()
I’m not that way ![]()
Bwhahaha…I guess I set myself up for that one. ![]()
Imagine the apocalyptic vibrations that will be coming out of Ontario because of the gathering of so many awesomely talented entrepreneurs in one place. 
I got about 1/2 the invitations out. I’ll get the rest out next week.
The last of the invitations have gone out. See ya all there!
CMIs: Bring your cameras and we can take a PIC of you being awarded your Certified Master Inspector professional designation. A great PIC to put on your website (a PIC is worth 1,000 words)
Awesome . Ok everyone lets get registered
Waiting on the invite but already going. Got my camera.