Not Even One Day...

Originally Posted By: ekartal3
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Believe it or not…I’m gone again. There’s just nooooooooo turning back this time.

Ala Jim Bushart. Good luck. He's all yours folks.

Erol Kartal

Originally Posted By: jbushart

icon_rolleyes.gif

Home Inspection Services of Missouri

www.missourihomeinspection.com

"We're NACHI. Get over it."

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: mtimpani

icon_question.gif

Thank you, MarkTimpani

www.pridepropertyinspections.com

http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/viewtopic.php?t=14757&start=0

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: lewens

Like I said Jim sometimes you are a pain in the a$%

Just my usual 12.5 cents

From The Great White North Eh?
NACHI-CAN
www.aciss-brant.com
www.certifiedadulttrainingservices.com/

Originally Posted By: jstewart1

Sometimes icon_question.gif

Originally Posted By: dedwards

I’m beginning to wonder if some people only join again so they can quit.

Originally Posted By: tallen

ekartal3 wrote:
Believe it or not....I'm gone again. There's just nooooooooo turning back this time.

Ala Jim Bushart. Good luck. He's all yours folks.

Erol Kartal

Your not really going to let JB run you off, are you? ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif)

--
I have put the past behind me,
where , however, it now sits, making rude remarks.

www.whiteglovehomeinspections.net

30 Oct 2003-- 29 Nov2005

Originally Posted By: ekartal3

Todd I cannot tolerate the constant bs political crap from Jim Bushart. Are you aware that he is a future NACHI leader? That makes it worse. I cannot associate with people that are attempting to cause trouble for good people I know. I didn’t know that until yesterday. I really wanted to give it a shot.

Doug he's all yours. Obey him.

Erol Kartal

Originally Posted By: tallen

ekartal3 wrote:
Todd I cannot tolerate the constant bs political crap from Jim Bushart. Are you aware that he is a future NACHI leader? That makes it worse. I cannot associate with people that are attempting to cause trouble for good people I know. I didn't know that until yesterday. I really wanted to give it a shot.

Erol Kartal

I thought he was already in charge. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Just try to ignore him.

--
I have put the past behind me,
where , however, it now sits, making rude remarks.

www.whiteglovehomeinspections.net

30 Oct 2003-- 29 Nov2005

ekartal3 wrote:
Todd I cannot tolerate the constant bs political crap from Jim Bushart. Are you aware that he is a future NACHI leader? That makes it worse. I cannot associate with people that are attempting to cause trouble for good people I know. I didn't know that until yesterday. I really wanted to give it a shot.

Erol Kartal

Erol,

In the Leslative Forum, particularly in the thread regarding Florida legislation in which you blew your stack, bs political crap is the topic.

As for the troubles and woes that your friends, including Jim Morrison, have brought upon themselves - if you only learned of it yesterday, you should read more.

![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: dedwards

Erol,

My post is not directed at you or anyone in particular. It is more in fact about all the drama, conspriracy theories, accusations w/o merit or proof. Members who used to contribute and support the organization prior to the convention have suddenly overnight have become major distractors, who by the way when pressed about what their main complaints are become very cryptic and come back with lame excuses (i.e. all the Florida inspectors got in for free in 2005, and someone stole my seat at one of the convention classes). Im sorry that some don’t always get their way but that is life. I guess I spent too many years in the military where adults do not act this way. Im not used to supposedly grown people acting like petulant children. It is completely foreign to me and I find it embarrassing and frankly very distasteful. I believe that the average HI is probably a pretty smart individual otherwise they would not choose or make it in this business, but the behavior I observe on this BB sometimes makes me wonder.

As for me “obeying” Jim Bushart, you are way off base. I don’t obey anyone. I am an independent businessman, I do what is right for me, my business, my family and friends. I think there is some kind of misguided belief by a lot of members that NACHI somehow “owes” them a living. I for one do not. I joined for the benefits and the networking it provides. I make my business decisions based on what I know is good for me and my company. I started it and I intend to keep running it the way I want. Others seem to think NACHI should take over and control their business and somehow make it successful. I didn’t start my own business so someone else could make all the decisions and call the shots. I don’t bebieve NACHI owes me anything. I can quit at any time and without any reasons other than my own, which by the way would not be broadcast all over the internet so I can garner support from other detractors. This place is like a very poorly written soap opera at times. I have noticed that some people who used to contribute daily never come on here at all. They haven’t quit NACHI, they just quit expressing any opinions or giving any advice or help because of the daily tirades, insults and juvenile snits on display. If you want to quit again more power to you, I genuinely wish you all the success in your business and future endeavors.

Originally Posted By: jwortham

Well said.

Originally Posted By: rhink

Doug,

Thanks, I could not have said it better. I come to the board to further my professional career which in turns helps me grow my business.

Originally Posted By: bkelly2

Right on Doug

“I used to be disgusted, Now I try to Be amused”-Elvis Costello

Originally Posted By: dbowers

Erol -

If you wanta go - I wish you the best. But don't go because you don't like someone you've never met or makes posts you don't like or agree with.

I've never met you or Jim. I'm in Missouri and could care less what JB says in his posts - it has nothing to do with me or my business.

Sometimes I agree with his posts - sometimes I don't. The same holds true with many other inspectors on the web. Erol as you know I've been doing this full time for over 23 years and part-time another 6 years before that. I belong to all the major HI Associations and I've been on ASHI's National BOD 3 times. I've seen some really great Presidents come and go and, I've seen a few turkeys that couldn't lead a cub scout troop let alone a National Association of home inspectors - WHO CARES!

Your business or personal life does not revolve around what I or anyone else think or post on this web site. Get over it.