What the he-- is going on since bushart joined?

Originally Posted By: dharris
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I had a long chat with a nachi member today. After the general chitchat the discussion to to nachi. and more specifically what’s been going on since I left and bushart took control. The inspector was telling me about busharts crap on the members only side and went on to say that he is now trying to go after Jim Morrisons license by filing complaints with the state about him. Is the current and new nachi policy, if you don’t agree with someone file a complaint with the state and try to put them out of business?

I've never met Jim M from what I understand Jim is a family man and like a lot of others in this profession has a couple kids to support, putting him out of business is the way members now address someone that doesn't agree with nachis polices.

Originally Posted By: ekartal

Jim is a good man. I’ve never met him but he was always there to help me with the newbie questions. Actually I think I’ll see him in October if he’s not in prison. Jim B. you’ll have a much better chance of getting Bush fired than trying to get one of the best inspectors on the east coast out of business.

Erol Kartal

Originally Posted By: jbushart

I would think that Jim Morrison would be proud to under go the same degree of scrutiny and accountability that he holds others to.

If he has not violated any of Massachusetts laws, he will retain his license as he should. If he has not obeyed all of Massachusetts laws, you can read his own words on his own blog to get an idea of what he, himself, feels should happen.

I understand that the Chairman of the Massachusetts Licensing Board has stepped down. I'm not sure what this means. If Morrison is the best inspector on the east coast, I can only say that the east coast needs to start putting better players on the field. Fast. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

(For the record...I hear through the grapevine that his license will soon be the least of his worries).

--
Home Inspection Services of Missouri
www.missourihomeinspection.com

"We're NACHI. Get over it."

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: ekartal

Jim B,

You know about Jim’s inspection capabilities too? Who will win the first Broncos road game…?

Erol

ekartal wrote:
Jim B,
You know about Jim's inspection capabilities too? Who will win the first Broncos road game...?

Erol

Erol,

Ethics, NACHI or ASHI, require that an inspector comply with his state laws. If Morrison loses his license or is otherwise sanctioned for failure to comply with his state laws, he is neither ethical or a good inspector. If he does not, then nothing wrong will have happened to him.

Broncos by 3.

--

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: eporter

Bushart,

You have pissed off far more people that Morrison will ever dream of. Watch your back, buddy. This business can get ugly. Who you think are your friends, aren’t. And visa versa.

Personal recommendation: Back off.

--
------------------------------------------------
"Inspecting this home like I'm buying it myself."

Ed Porter
Cornerstone Home Inspection Services, Inc.
Grand Haven, MI

eporter wrote:
Bushart,
You have pissed off far more people that Morrison will ever dream of. Watch your back, buddy. This business can get ugly. Who you think are your friends, aren't. And visa versa.

Personal recommendation: Back off.

Thanks, Ed. Are you saying I should retract my acceptance of the invitation to sit in the dunking booth at the convention? ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

I wouldn’t worry about Jim Bushart, he has the Federal government and our attorneys agreeing with him as to the criminality of certain NACHI bashers who have conspired in violation of the RICO Act.

Anyway, aside from the fact that I think Jim Bushart is correct 95% of the time... I think he is a great and brave man, totally unruffled by what others think. Up till now I have reserved my opinion of him. But having met him last night for the first time... I love him.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: tallen

gromicko wrote:
I wouldn't worry about Jim Bushart, he has the Federal government and our attorneys agreeing with him as to the criminality of certain NACHI bashers who have conspired in violation of the RICO Act.

Anyway, aside from the fact that I think Jim Bushart is correct 95% of the time... I think he is a great and brave man, totally unruffled by what others think. Up till now I have reserved my opinion of him. But having met him last night for the first time... I love him.

![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

That answers a few questions.

--
I have put the past behind me,
where , however, it now sits, making rude remarks.

www.whiteglovehomeinspections.net

30 Oct 2003-- 29 Nov2005

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

I didn’t mind keeping my opinion of Jim Bushart to myself all this time, until I met him in person (last night)… and I don’t mind giving my opinion of him now that we have met.

That's my method of operation and I'm not apologizing for it.

Jim uses high powered ammo and with that comes some instances of friendly fire... such is war.

I love him.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

gromicko wrote:
I didn't mind keeping my opinion of Jim Bushart to myself all this time, until I met him in person (last night)... and I don't mind giving my opinion of him now that we have met.

That's my method of operation and I'm not apologizing for it.

Jim uses high powered ammo and with that comes some instances of friendly fire... such is war.

I love him.

Nick, Nick he is empowered by you and the gang.
It is so obvious that you are making your flock look like fools. Is that want uou really want?

--

30 Oct 2003-- 29 Nov2005

I promise you that most folks think James is an idiot.

You were better off with Farsetta, at leaste he has some credibility.

--

30 Oct 2003-- 29 Nov2005

tallen wrote:
It is so obvious that you are making your flock look like fools. Is that want uou really want?

Todd,

It is kind of you to care so deeply and sincerely as to how we look, but please...don't worry. Really. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

--

www.monachi.org

jbushart wrote:
tallen wrote:

Todd,

It is kind of you to care so deeply and sincerely as to how we look, but please...don't worry. Really. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

Your presence and your attitude reflect very badly on the Majority of NACHI members.

You are the abscess on the a$% of all Home inspectors.

--

30 Oct 2003-- 29 Nov2005

Originally Posted By: bkelly1

gromicko wrote:
I wouldn't worry about Jim Bushart, he has the Federal government and our attorneys agreeing with him as to the criminality of certain NACHI bashers who have conspired in violation of the RICO Act.

I am now under the impression that he was planted here from the government to weed out all nachi moles. Anyone who is anti-nachi watch out, your days are numbered. That explains all his conspiracy theories. Maybe he should be in law, instead of home inspection, seems to have more information on that.

I guess if you both jut met last night, that ruins my puppet suggestion. ![icon_redface.gif](upload://f7DX2EWhmUfsDapWaYT3oJHMCj1.gif)

Originally Posted By: eporter

Don’t throw away the puppet suggestion just yet. I am sure that at some point last night, Gromicko had his fist wedged far up Bushart’s backside.

One meeting = I love you??? Bushart, you slut.

--
------------------------------------------------
"Inspecting this home like I'm buying it myself."

Ed Porter
Cornerstone Home Inspection Services, Inc.
Grand Haven, MI

Originally Posted By: gbell

Ben

I think that you are correct about JB being a plant. But I doubt that it was the government. I would say that his first duty was to deflect some of the negative comments towards Nick (job well done). Weeding out any moles was just an added benefit.

Just ask yourself who the most hated person was at NACHI a year ago and who is it now.

I have yet to meet a person that Nick doesn't like. Hell he even spent a weekend with Chad.

--
Greg Bell
Bell Inspection Service

Originally Posted By: aslimack

I’m still wondering what the job pays…

Adam, A Plus

eporter wrote:
One meeting = I love you??? Bushart, you slut.

![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) Good one, Ed.

--

www.monachi.org

bkelly1 wrote:
Anyone who is anti-nachi watch out, your days are numbered.

![nachi_nachi.gif](upload://uHOMNyaTr9Egc1VkzoQvcptyboG.gif)

--

www.monachi.org