Not feeling the love

You are not praying hard enough David.

1 Like

David … A few comments. I have been in InterNACHI for 18 yrs; I was a member on NAHI for 21 yrs when they folded; I was an ASHI member for 35 yrs when I dropped them. at various times since 1993, I have served as the President of each one of those 3 organizations in my state.

I have had over 107 newspaper articles and 5-6 TV investigative reporters using me as their EXPERT on various construction defect exposes … Including Bad Code Inspectors, etc. I have been hired to teach CE classes at Annual Seminars for Realtors, Appraisers and HI Associations.

With that exposure most of my business still comes from past clients, attorney’s, lenders and word of mouth. I have very few referrals from real estate sales people (unless for their kids, etc).

In all those years I can’t remember hardly EVER getting business from ASHI, NAHI or InterNACHI’s REFERRAL BASE to find inspectors. Part of the reason probably is I’m usually anywhere from $100 to $150 higher than my competitors for the same SF of house.

So what I’m saying is don’t fret it … Today just do what several have recommended AND work on getting top notch SEO, etc

1 Like

I keep seeing this “Drip Kid” tossed around… I am new to InterNACHI (three months maybe). who is the Drip Kid? If you don’t mind my asking. Thank you in advance! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, Dan. I had a DIY website up for several years. Then, last November, I agreed to let a professional website developer build a new website and manage it for me (including SEO). After 6 months, I have little to show for the investment. According to Google Analytics, I get an average of 1 or 2 visits to the website per day. I don’t know whether they just don’t know what they are doing; or whether they don’t care since they have already gotten the biggest part of the money they are going to get for me. I get emails and calls every day from people all around the world wanting to do SEO for me, saying that I have no visibility on the Web. But I don’t want to throw more money at the problem without getting good results.

This should answer your question.

2 Likes

Encourage people to visit your website by making social media posts on facebook, instagram, you tube, twitter, whatever. Even people who are not in need of a home inspection, give them a reason to visit your website. The more website visitors you get, the higher your SEO score will be. Consider a paid google ad. They aren’t necessarily cheap or effective at converting, but they will drive some traffic to your site if done correctly.

As Larry mentioned above, put your website, GMB, and facebook link in your signature here. Every post you make gives Google another reference to your site to build your SEO score.

I pointed out the poor grammar on his sig.
He didn’t bother to look/correct it.
He’s gonna go to hell… … …

1 Like

Thanks, Ryan. I have paid Facebook, Instagram, and Google for ads in the past, with virtually no results. I have targeted older homebuying audiences on Facebook in particular, only to get responses from 20-somethings that just want to talk. I don’t want to spend any more money with Google or Facebook. I think they should be broken up because of the way they block and censor free speech. If Trump were still President, he would probably be well on his way to breaking them up. They knew that, and it was their very motivation to help make sure that conservative voices were stifled on every front including election fraud, the Plandemic, the BLM riots, mask-wearing, and vaccines. I believe that in time the Left’s communications oligarchs will be broken up. And they will get no more of my money in the meantime.

I don’t see any poor grammar in the signature, Einstein. It’s straight from the New Testament. I see that I used an R for the T in the word wrestle. They are side-by-side on the keyboard and that sometimes happens. But you know that. See if you can find any truth in the words.

Holy crap! Side by side huh - blah blah blah.
Just change it before you go to hell. It is poor grammar you cannot deny.
Nice try little buddy. Now you can never change it & admit the error of your ways.
I guess it was God’s plan… … …

1 Like

Where did you go to school? You don’t know the difference between grammatical and typo. Amazing.

Just an observation but as this is the public portion of the forum, you may not want dismiss roughly half of your potential clients by commenting on politics. Especially since this section will eventually show up on Google searches.

1 Like

You refuse to change it proper… … why?
Because you do not have the courage to admit you fucked up.

Get a life. I have things to do right now.

wresrle with the truth you fucked up.

1 Like

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

I’m telling you either this guys a joke or he is the drip kids daddy!

• Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office
2 Likes

Maybe you should be in fast-food, Marc Goldenberg.

Buh bye now.
I think you have now rightfully deserved the nickname
DRIP KID DADDY
It will now follow you forever. Part of God’s plan.,. … .

2 Likes