not long enough

Aamco.

I do wish we had mandatory car inspections here in California like we had in Texas so we could get some of these old jalopies off of the road. Might cut traffic from 27 millions cars to about 13 million cars.

Dan
who knows where they heard these stats as I’m sure your aware there are all kinds of crazy web sites out there,agents,friends, etc they liked the inspection & I liked telling them the info about the property & I also liked their money

You’re not one of those “soft” inspectors who makes money, are you? :mrgreen:

In the spirit of providing cheap and exotic “choices”, how about a 20QUESTIONS inspection? The client is alloted, you guessed it, 20 questions that shall be answered during the course of the inspection. Big questions such as “Does the furnace work properly” shall count as 5 questions due to several questions having to be answered to answer that one. Just think of the fun the client will have deciding which 20 important questions will be asked!:smiley:

Gotta love the property investors and other such knowledgeable clients. They tend to have a bunch of disposable income but they apparently flock to the discounted services with eccentric themes, ALL CAPS titles and coupons that look like fake checks. A thorough home inspection for $330? Naw, I’ll take sixteen of those $49.95 DASH inspections in one day!:mrgreen:

Actually, that’s basically my WALK inspection. Remember that my Client is with me on the WALK inspection and we’re just looking at the biggie items. If the CLIENT chooses not to WALK with me, then I go alone, either in the car or on the motorcycle (remember that there are no tools involved), but then it becomes my DRIVEBY inspection, about $20 less expensive per inspection.

DASH inspection! Now I like that. But $49.95 probably is too low. Do you mean STARTING AT $49.95. Of course, I’m not going to pretend to know what’s in your DASH inspection, so if you can do it in 30 minutes, then you’re right there at $100 gross per hour. Now work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, and you’re at $207,792 for the year. Congratulations! You’ve got that annual six-figure salary! Yahoooooooooooooo! You could even take a two-month vacation!