"Now That You've Had A Home Inspection" Books

This is a repeat of a private thread. These books are a big success within NACHI members. But I’m opening up this deal to all who want to cash in.

Okay, there have been a couple of threads where I’ve been talking about the “Now That You’ve Had A Home Inspection” books that everyone is raving about. Many Inspectors give them out to their clients or home owners and the reviews have been extremely positive. If you’ve ordered them through Inspector Outlet you will have noticed that the shipping from Colorado is quite high. The books sell for $2.70 each and to get them to Canada it often costs an additional $1.50 in shipping fees. That is a total of $4.20 plus taxes per book or $168.00 per box of 40.

I have ordered a pallet of them and was able to reduce the cost of these books for you as the Inspector. Until March 1, 2014 I will sell these books at $3.50 per book (plus GST - no PST or HST) or $140.00 per box shipped to your home or business anywhere in Canada. (Canada Post is changing their rates Mar 1 so I will need to recalculate at that time). If you want individual books I will need to calculate my costs on shipping partial boxes.

E-mail me or respond to this thread if you want some boxes of books and I will ship them out as soon as I get them.

kinginspect@gmail.com

Curtis Hildebrand

Thanks Chris for doing this .
What a great chance for our NACHI Canadian members to get the books at a great price .
Those who get their order in will be happy they had you to help get these books out to them.
Our southern friends seem to be pleased with then .
Now it is our turn .all the best … Roy

Thanks Chris for doing this .
What a great chance for our NACHI Canadian members to get the books at a great price .
Those who get their order in will be happy they had you to help get these books out to them.
Our southern friends seem to be pleased with then .
Now it is our turn .all the best … Roy

You Canuckleheads should get them.
Clients love them so it is a way to market without great expense.

Had to go back in to a locked house cause my client was mad he left his copy in the Kitchen yesterday.

Thanks Bob hope others get the message .
Skip uses them I got three boxes shipped to the USA and I brought them back a few months ago.