Occupant Virus Release and Hold-Harmless Agreement for inspectors

I have had some inspections where the realtor is having anyone at the home inspection sign something similar.

Welcome back to our forum, Sabedo!..Enjoy! :smile:

How do we go about getting this to the existing home owner?

Thanks Rob!

Thank you very much for this response.

Y’all may not realize. That as home inspectors we subject ourselves to Environmental hazard every inspection. Not counting electrical inspections .
If you don’t have the proper protocol in place for whatever environmental hazard that you come up on. Then you’re doomed.
I’ve been in crawl spaces where I found many bottles of DDT and some of them broken I’ve been in crawl spaces where are the toilet cast iron pipe had been deteriorated many many years ago and human feces have been collecting there for all that time. As an inspector always prepare for any Hazard that you think May Come and those that are unexpected.

2 Likes

Yup, agents a starting to have everyone involved sign a covid-19 release and Keller Williams won’t allow anyone but the inspector in the home during the inspection.

1 Like

Thanks Nick and Ben! The tele says this Virus could last until Christmas…

Welcome back to our forum, John Glass!..Enjoy! :smile:

Our county (Weld County, CO) opened up a couple weeks ago. We’re busier than ever.

1 Like

Thank you!

Welcome back to our forum, Tamera La Plante!..Enjoy! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

This is perfect… helps allot - thanks guys from us here in the East Rand :wink:

Thank You Very Much !!

Plenty of asbestos under houses.

Welcome to our forum, Tony!