Pine Tree State Maine Chapter Forming

Originally Posted By: lmartin
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Maine ! yes here in Maine we are starting a NEW ! Chapter, in October some time. Being a Member for the past few Months , I feel there a great need here in Maine for Home Inspectors, there are only 4 of us representing Nachi at this time .I live in central Maine ,Bangor area . so the chapter will be based here,this area has good resources for information, near University of Maine , and Tech. schools.

Cental ,Maine is growing mets & bounds much need for Home Inspectors , there are many people in Maine that would Qualify to be a NACHI inspector. So what I would like to do is share my expertise to fellow inspectors and promote Nachi as the number one inspection service here in Maine.

I have had some very good inpute from Nick and Pat Maietta ,they are helping me put together Maines first !

PINE STATE TREE CHAPTER, of Maine

If anyone , here in Maine would like to get in on being an inspector and help form the Maine Chapter, Please contact me at , Lester Martin Sr., 2747 Edingburg Road , Argyle , Maine 04468, or e-mail lesmartin@midmaine.com

Thank You, Lester Martin

P.S. I would welcome any help from fellow Nachi inspectors and inpute , because you have been there and done it ! Thanks Les,

Originally Posted By: dvalley

Martin,

Great Job. We will be starting the Massachusetts chapter the same month.
Gerry and I were going to invite all New Hampshire and Maine Inspectors to a central location, inviting all three states. But, now it would make it easier for all of us to stay more local. Good Luck and hope to see your chapter grow. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

--
David Valley
MAB Member

Massachusetts Certified Home Inspections
http://www.masscertified.com

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."

Originally Posted By: lmartin

Hello from Maine,

I want to thank Gerry & Dave for the support , and to let me know the date your having your 1st Chapter meeting in Mass. area and I would like to attend , and have Maine chapter meeting a day or two after

Thanks , Lester