Please join me in welcoming back my dear friend Roy Cooke.

Wasn’t Roy removed from membership? Why is he back?

Glad you’re back, Roy.

He wanted to re-join Mark.:slight_smile:

Wasn’t he removed? Or am I remembering things wrong, and he quit?

His sentence has been served for good behavior Mark. ;):slight_smile:

Hmmmmm…:roll:

[size=4]Thanks Big Time NICK .

Thanks to all who have welcomed my back Glad to be Back.
It’s all behind us now and Time to move on .
Thanks again I do hope I can add a little to help all Home Inspectors .

Roy
[/size]

But Mario, something is missing!!

The other R!!:p:p:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Welcome home Roy!

He has yet to learn of HIP :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome Roy

This morning, during a conversation, Nick asked me personally if we couly possibly consider allowing Roy Cooke back into NACHI.

I opposed it for past acts which will not be repeated here. Nick assured me that Marcel will help to keep Roy in good standing. Roy has been allowed back, conditionally, providing that past acts remain past acts.

This is something that Nick has lobbied long and hard for. If one thing has been learned here is that ESOP’s rules and enforcement remain absolute. No one in this organization, and I mean NO ONE (including Nick) was able to bring Mr. Cooke back. The decision rested solely with me, who will undoubtedly face some dissapointed committee members. ESOP unjustly put up with its share of nonsense and personal attacks.

So why did I have a change of heart? For three reasons: 1) once we told Roy to get out and stay off this board, he did. 2) the most viscious of the attacks levied against committee members were levied by another ex-member who will continue to be personna-non-grata, and 3) engagement and anti-NACHI attacks by this same individual continue to his detrement on another message board, though Mr. Cooke has refrained from commenting.

Only time will tell whether Roy has had a change of heart. But, be certain that individuals involved in the fray, and who have a vested interested in Roy’s successful or unsuccessful to return to the fold, will certainly be watching with a careful eye.

While hope springs eternal that the past is TRULY the past, make no mistake that should anyone fall off the “wagon”, for any reason… enforcement will be re-established aqnd the honeymoon will be over in a flash.

The conditions are on Roy, not ESOP or its members. I wish him success. Being that the Christmas and Chanukah seasons are upon us, I felt that this was a good opportunity to show that ESOP and its members are willing to cut folks some slack, and turn the other cheek… providing they dont get smacked in the process.

Thanks Joe.:):smiley:

Some people Change and some people do not change …
25 days till Chrismas … Season Greeting to all… Roy

Welcome home Roy. We missed you around here!

Welcome back, Roy.

OH NO…NOT YOU AGAIN----:lol:—:lol:—:lol:

Better be nice Dale. Now that Roy is back you are no longer the only inspector older than dirt…

Welcome back Roy.

You bastard Steve----:lol:----:lol:----:lol:

Welcome back Roy ! Red carpet for you!

Roy is right. Some change…some don’t.

Me? Same boxers since February '07. Wasteband is about shot, but we are hanging in there…literally.