Please join me in welcoming back my dear friend Roy Cooke.

I do hope they have atleast been washed a few times since :twisted:

or there may not be anything hanging around sooner then later :shock:

I agree Bill, and James, put some extra Downy in the wash too!:mrgreen:

Welcome back Roy.

Welcome Back Roy, your our information machine

I use HomeGauge. and welcome back Roy!

Welcome to the pleasure dome roy!!

I use HG and I don’t welcome roy rogers back!

That’s Ok Mario. Not every one loves James B. either!:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi bull!

Mario,

I understand your position; myself and the forum appears to be welcoming Roy though.

Roy had a senior moment and you still use HG, life is too short…

As for Rogers, most would be opposed to my opinion.

Cheers,

Welcome back Roy! Good to have you here again!

Quick, someone contact the Ontario Provincial Police, cooke can’t spell worth *****. Moreover, he is an atheist and he is wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! Can someone please contact the OPP.

Cooke,

You and the wand are a worthless bunch of hypocrites (among other things). I regret ever knowing either one of you. You should both be ashamed of yourselves (especially you) for attempting to ruin peoples lives with your bull*****. Personally, I didn’t have a say in the matter, however, if I did you would not be back here as a member…I assure you of that.
Just remember, if you screw up you will be gone! I give you 2 months before you screw up!

Post away cooke!

So far I one person attacking.

I was sincerely in the hopes that time was a cure all and Members of this Association would continue to share welcomes, bygones be bygones and a continuance of sharing our experiences and co-operations to make this Elite Organization one step above all.

It is only with every one’s effort that we can keep the participation on this message board at the top of everyone else by showing our professionalism and accepting the changes and acceptances of mistakes and errors by any of our members.

One needs to remember that a **Mistake **only becomes an Error when it can not be corrected.
We have all made errors, and only with sharing with Members of an Association like Inachi, can we all pull together and make it right again.

Let us continue, to share and help in these tough economic times to make this a reconstruction of friendship and attitudes that will continue the growth of this Message Board and the Association that it is.

:):smiley:

I agree with Marcel, People can argue and disagree on all topics but in the end we should be all One big family. Together we are strong.

I totally disagree.
When an *****hole like cooke and wand attempt to take ones ability to put food on the table…I will not forgive or forget, lets be honest here Wayne, you (or anyone else here) would also take the same position as I have if the constant assaults were directed at you.

Right now Wand is attacking on Inspector News but Roy is not any problem and I miss all the help he gave so many here.
Mario you are doing all the attacking and need to chill the jets.

Someone who joined in the last year would only see your posts as aggressive.

Step back take a breath and reread.(no more soap) please.

OK.
You’re right Marcel.
I take back what I said earlier.

JAMES BUSHART!? I LOVE YA MAN!!:D;)

Mario, please stop this nonsense.

Mario, if I remember correctly a Member of ours was barred for the same reasons of that which you have posted in this Forum.

The InterNACHI member shall not engage in any practices that could be damaging to the public or bring discredit to the home inspection industry

The InterNACHI member shall not discriminate in any business activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, sexual orientation, or handicap and shall comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning discrimination.

The InterNACHI member shall not engage in any act or practice that could be deemed damaging, seditious or destructive to InterNACHI, fellow InterNACHI members, InterNACHI employees, leadership or directors. Member(s) accused of acting or deemed in violation of such rules shall be reviewed by the Ethics committee for possible sanctions and/or expulsion from InterNACHI.

Now with this, I would like to ask you to remove your post so as not to harm the elibibility of new Members to this Association and to eliminate the possibility of loosing more members participating on this Message Board.

Thank you