Please join me in welcoming back my dear friend Roy Cooke.

Yea, Ok.

Just don’t make us look like Huckabee…

Mario has every right to express his opinion.

nuff said

Marcel, Call Mario up and have him tell you some of the history before calling him out.

Mike, History is well taken to be in the books they were designed for and not on the public forum of a Home Inspection Network.
:slight_smile:

This is not likely to end well my friends.

As I recall, Mario was wronged severly by issues taken place at the time and he surely has a right to his opinion.
Marcel I agree this is not the forum to discuss dirty laundry and Mike your definetly right in saying this is not going to end well the way it is going.
Lets hope sane thinking takes over and we can move on to other more important issues.

My ONLY issue with allowing any expelled member back is with one who has not shown any regret or taken any personal responsibility for the actions that caused the dismissal.

Should an expelled member show by his current actions to have changed his/her ways, AND also express regret for past actions, AND apologize to those who were effected, THEN and ONLY THEN should they be allowed back.

I saw a lot of the public negativism a while back…I’ve not seen any public regret nor any apologies in this case.

I would welcome that, and welcome Roy back myself if that were the case.

Exactly Mark. Thank you for saying what I have been thinking.

Obviously, there are a few people who have forgotten the circumstances of Roy’s expulsion…or never actually knew in the first place…and are calling for the death sentence for a minor traffic offense.

Roy and I got into a very heated argument on the message board. He filed a complaint against me and someone else filed a complaint against him with the ESOP Committee. The committee handed down sanctions on both of us. I complied with mine and Roy chose not to.

For his noncompliance, he was expelled.

That simple. Nothing to do with guns, destroying reputations, or any ethical matter at all. He simply refused to obey the directives of the ESOP Committee.

While I hold the committee that I serve on with high regard, even I refuse to believe that refusing to obey a committee sanction is reason for a lifetime ban.

Roy made a decision and fully accepted its consequences. It is time to move on and stop creating a problem where nothing exists.

His only crime was to defy a committee that so many of you profess to despise, anyway. I’m surprised that he is not a hero to the majority of you.

Welcome back, Roy.

I have remained fairly silent, but an apology from Roy is warranted. If the past is the past, then acknowledgement of past acts and an apology is the quickest way for those members who question why this individual was allowed to return to welcome him back.

Will it happpen? You tell me.

I understand cooke and the wand are friends of yours Marcel, that’s OK, entirely your decision. I do have a few questions for you though and please answer them as honestly as you can. When the wand and cooke were attacking me and other members of the ESOP as well as a few other NACHI members where were you? Why did you not put any effort into stopping cooke and the wand from attacking NACHI members? Could it be because cooke is a friend? Or is it because you are a hypocrite? FYI cooke and wand are rotten to the core, as most NACHI members have found out.
Your request to remove my posts is not justified and therefore my posts WILL remain. Should you have a problem with my posts please file an ethics complaint. We (ESOP) could use another round of 200+ e-mails.

Best Regards

Mario

You are absolutely right James. Roy defied the committee. Roy was expelled for that reason only. He stayed away from the NACHI message board as requested. He refrained from attacking any NACHI members while away from the NACHI board.

He has demonstrated his good will and behavior. The man who runs the place asked him to return on numerous occasions. Roy stayed away in order not to ignite the type of fire storm we see here. Again he demonstrated his desire to help not hinder.

This churlish demand for an apology is nothing more than ‘piling on’, ‘rubbing his nose in it’ and is not worthy of the members of this organization.

What does it take to say you said wrong?

I wish those that run our lives would be so bold!

All of a sudden, after time gone by and a new house of cards…

… we (who don’t know the story) welcome Mr. Cook!

Roy probably has connections over at HG. Russ might have had something to do with his reinstatement. Payback. :p:p:mrgreen::mrgreen:

I’m getting a flood of Phone text messages from an unknown source.

The only thing I have posted lately that may be contrary to “self belief” is on this thread.

Anyone else getting crap?

May be from one of my other secrete admirers!?

I agree George!

It the man wants to make a statement that is fine, but do not demand for one.

Is Wand, the **** a s s from the past hanging on Roy’s coat tails?

You will find him here attacking Lisa Endza with no one to help defend her.

[FONT=Arial]Mark,
I am in 100% agreement!
That was “Well put and to the point”!

I am sure that if any of you reading this post had the local Police raid your home with guns drawn because of a vicious lie that other bleeding hearts would not be so “Welcoming”!

This was done in front of Mario’s family, friends and neighbors! It is a good thing that Mario, his wife and his children were not shot or killed over a blatant and vicious lie!

So… NOT ONE of the COE committee members including Mario has seen any sign of regret and we have NOT seen any apologies!

We have been attacked, slandered and maligned as a committee and we have been viciously attacked, slandered and maligned as individuals not only on this message board but on several others as well!

Not one of us has seen any sign of regret or a single apology!

My father used to say…. “Son, you cannot teach an old dog new tricks and remember…. You can always lead a horse to water but…. You will NEVER be able to lie on its back and float!

In my opinion it is not a matter of if…. It is a matter of when the “Promises” will be broken!

In the meantime I would like to publically apologize to Mario for this travesty!
[/FONT]

Just shows that the ESOP is a one man show and not a committee. Just like NACHI is a one man show and not really an association.

Welcome, how is the motherland doing?