Preferred Vendor Network

A re-inspection is simply an inspection done the second time.
As I said, we will see what certain agencies have to say about it.

Just curious, who is the “we” that you are refering to?

“We” would be me, then whoever I decide to share it with, which will be everyone.

This would have to reviewed by the attn general (Federal) the OIR is ok with it and forget the state attn. No one cares.

I support Dennis as he is only trying to follow the rules which have been set in place. This is what free enterprise is all about. Personally, I believe any perferred list is wrong. Right now other insurance companies are using them, as I was told by the OIR at the 9/22/10 meeting and it is on the internet at their web site. The meeting was 3 hrs long, Part 1 is all ARA, part 2 is were others got to speak.

Until the rules change Nachi Management has my support. Best Wishes for a great holiday season.

Merry christmas everyone

Merry Christmas to all

If the “rules” are wrong, they need to be changed.
That is what I am trying to do. There should be no “preferred” inspectors, period.

The law already states who can perform these inspections, no matter how the insurance companies want to word it.
What is to stop them from saying all wind mitigation, four point, roof, etc. inspections are now classified as re-inspections to be performed by only our “preferred” inspectors?

I am with you on this one. Anything I can do to help, please let me know.

While I do understand and appreciate the efforts being made by John and the others with NACHI management, I cannot support the concept of the preferred provider program at this time.

Merry Christmas and I hope everyone has a prosperous 2011.

Merry Christmas Everyone! Hope you all have a relaxing weekend with family and friends!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!:smiley:

Merry Christmas to all.

Merry Christmas

You are a man of principles; I’m with you on that. This is a FREE Country with free trade practice rights. If we do not fight to preserve these rights it will just be another notch on the LOST freedom column. I think the people up in Washington have done a lot of “notching” in the last few years and so has the OIR and insurance industry in Florida.

Jose’ F. Uz, Ph.D., CRC, CPO, CHI, CHC, M-NFPA, NACHI Certified, IAC2 Certified, FHA INSP., Florida Licensed Home Inspector, Fellow of theABI
President
Caribbean** **[size=3]Realty Support Services, Inc.[/size]
Toll Free 866-261-2242
Serving 15 Florida Counties
Inspections, Surveys & Engineering Services

**“I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent their government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” **
[FONT=Arial] “I prefer dangerous liberty to peaceful servitude.”
Thomas Jefferson 1787[/FONT]

The mitigation white paper has some good information http://www.faia.com/web/2009/08/mitigation_white_paper.aspx

Read the whole thing and you realize why the free for all is ending

You can also google mitigation credit study and read the other white paper released with recommendations after the last loss relativity study.

This is a research doc written by who and for what? For a doc like this to be considered non bias, there should be a third party audit company (paid by the OIR) being contracted like most companies, publc and private do. Look at who/what is sited. Are there any State Universities engineering dept involed? Don’t let the $ cloud your mind, open your eyes and look around. The reinspections are just as inaccurate, but who will write that research doc? Follow the money…

One positive thing about the reispection program, it is producing jobs.

Become a fan and be up to date

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nachi-Management/181218125236419?v=wall#!/pages/Nachi-Management/181218125236419?v=wall