Prepare for the biggest housing boom in U.S. history.

The time has changed and we are more concentrating on buying and selling real estate properties. The process can be challenging for many consumers but you can benefit from the assistance of a trustworthy and knowledgeable person, such as REALTOR Michael Saad. If you are searching for a house, condo, commercial property or vacant lot, then contact with Real Estate Agent Michael Saad, an able and competent guide through whom you can process of buying or selling in Alabama. Get connected to all information that will help you become a more informed consumer in the Alabama Real Estate Market.
Check here for the detail information http://www.eufaularealtor.com/

Also rents are going up making these houses cash flow for investors. People are losing their homes so they need some place to rent.

[quote=Liza L. Roy]
The time has changed and we are more concentrating on buying and selling real estate properties. The process can be challenging for many consumers but you can benefit from the assistance of a trustworthy and knowledgeable person, such as REALTOR Michael Saad. If you are searching for a house, condo, commercial property or vacant lot, then contact with Real Estate Agent Michael Saad, an able and competent guide through whom you can process of buying or selling in Alabama. Get connected to all information that will help you become a more informed consumer in the Alabama Real Estate Market.
Check here for the detail information [

Liza,
Using this thread to advertise for your Real Estate Agent “Michael Saad” is considered “Spam”!](“http://www.eufaularealtor.com/”)

I agree that when it turns around it will turn around in a big way. My 2 concerns are …1) when will the actual bottom of the price reduction be met ?? and 2) when it does will it get completely out of hand again where prices go crazy which will set us up for another big fall ?

There are also a few obstacles that need to be addressed first…

1. job losses…if people are losing their jobs they will not be qualifyiing for any new home purchases. This cycle is just starting its downturn and I think it will be a while before it stabilizes.

2. banks are still tightening their loan qualifications more and this will need to change first.

3. Gas prices and food prices need to stabilize. The middle-class is very conservative right now with their money and they are trying to save any money they can for their bigger food and grocery bills.

We have had a few homes in our neighborhood that were sold by the banks and the buyers are already seeing the prices lower then what they paid for and are attempting to resell them again. Not a good situation. I believe these are the exceptions though and I know of other people that have gotten great deals on brand new homes from big auctions in the Twin Cities at almost 40% off the original price.

This in no way means I am looking at the glass half-empty nor does it mean I am looking at it half-full…it means I am looking at a glass that is filled to the middle.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Read this

Unemployment plummets across region and state Warmer weather has brought with it lower unemployment rates across the region and Wisconsin.
Across the state unemployment went from 5.6 percent in March to just 4.4 percent in April, beating the national rate of 4.8 percent.
“Wisconsin’s labor market improved significantly in April, as the construction industry enjoyed warmer weather and manufacturing continued to see strong exports, due in part to a weaker dollar,” said Roberta Gassman, secretary of the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development.

What will really help is to follow this advise I read in Money magazine from William Bernstein, financial theorist and author, “…One more thing: Stop watching CNBC. It will make you stupid and poor. If you must watch, turn off the sound. It becomes an excellent substitute for Animal Planet.”

Ladies and Gentlemen, times are not as bad as the media want you to believe. Housing prices are down but that makes for good opportunities for buyers. Loan rates are still good. Supply of homes has never been better. Let’s think about the positives and results will happen.

The best of luck to everybody!

What Recession? 1

What Recession? 2

One could substitute FOX for CNBC. :mrgreen:

Sounds like something my wise old grandmother would have said.

You hate “King George”, Fox and CNBC. Russel, you are more intelligent than that.:roll:

Hmmmmmm. Your reading comprehension seems to be lacking a wee bit. Find a post of mine from anytime or anywhere where I said I hated anyone or anything. I love life, I love competition, I love Jim (now that California SC has refused to stay its ruling, we’ll be getting married sometime after June 17), I love Zoey, I love iNACHI (it rocks, rolls, and rules!), etc. In fact, I even have a special dedication to eight special iNACHI members (of whom you are one) over in the iNACHI library of my wise old grandmother’s house. Sheesh! :mrgreen: :roll: :wink: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :cool: :mrgreen:

Hmmm indeed. I consider all “King Georg” talk hate speech. Get it?

added: Dance all you like RR but your intent comes through despite my alleged lack of reading comprehension.:wink:

How you interpret things is not my concern since I have no control over the process. :mrgreen:

Would you agree to the term “disdain” then? If not pick one.:roll:

You do pride yourself on clear communication, no?

Thanks Mike and Russel for the comercial break…

A “true” bottom cannot be known until things turn around. If this is not the absolute bottom it’s pretty darn close.

Nick, I believe you are spot on with this and we should see some good things happening (in terms of units sold) in the next 6 months and into next year.

Nope

Nope. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Have a nice day RR.

George will be gone soon and we will have someone else to complain about.:wink:

I live in San Diego, where the days are always nice.

Is the King sick? :frowning: I didn’t know that. I hope he gets well soon. But we have lost a lot of interesting people lately, Sydney Pollack, Harvey Korman, etc.

Hi Michael,
I know in this region we are doing okay but you may want to ask the people in Ohio and Michigan about it also. I was talking at a national level. I also know from personal experience that the tourist market has not started out well here since hotel business is way down from last year at this time…I also know my 17 year old teenager is having a hard time finding a job with a lot of adults taking 2nd part time jobs to make ends meet. I also found out yesterday that business at Anderson Windows is half of what it was last year at this time. I just think we have about 6-12 months to get through yet before things start turning around. IMHO…

But hey…what about that Kevin Garnett ? I am hoping for a Boston sweep of LA. I think “the Big Ticket” deserves a title finally since putting up with us in Minnesota for so long.

Jeff

I can relate Jeff. My college age 19 year old is having a hard time too.

I did read a story last week that state parks in WI are heavily booked. I guess people are saving on gas money by staying closer to home.

Not ragging on you just Jeff. Sorry. Just making the point that it’s a regional thing.

I had dinner with a couple from Ohio two weeks ago and they were telling me how bad it is there.

I have a close friend who is a manager at Anderson and let’s just say things could be a lot better.

Technically we are a long way from a recession but I can’t tell the future.:wink:

Michael

If this is not considered a recession, then just what is it??

Market correction?
Economic cycle?

What ever it is, the daily news reports of massive lay offs (airlines, auto workers, retail stores going out of business, etc) certaintly is not a sign of a robust econlmy.

Regional thing??? Makes the 3 western state a large region!!! Colorado not much better (have been looking for a change)!!
Give me a hint, where are things better, will move there in a heart beat!!!

Will it get better? Absoluty, just don’t know when, but sure wish it would hurry up!!!

Now, just where did I put that crystal ball???

Now I remember, my stock broker has it!!!