Pro Lab Instructor

Please esssplain, I dont get it?? :mrgreen:

Or should I say, “Bless You” because CANACHI sounds like you just sneeeeezed! HA!

LOL
Thats the name Nick gave the Canadian NACHI members…
I think I like the sound of Canachi rather then Canada sounds more native.:wink:

Peter

How are you?

“Canachi”…its native indian and means “inspected houses” or “inspected village” :smiley:

LOL and Nick Is the Priest trying to inform everyone.:smiley:

Now it makes sense, I think Nick mentioned that his wife is Native American!
</IMG>

Mario
CANACHI stands for canadian national association of certified home inspectors.
(For others ) What Paul was referring to was a commercial produced about canadian history when the first Europeans met the Natives whom welcome them and the chief says Kanada (which means village) and the Priest keeps trying to say It means village but the others insist it’s the name of the country.

Gerry

Not you too,Did I tell you that buggernuts has me so confused…

Just joking, I didn’t know that.My wife just kicked me and called me stupid!!:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LOL
I like your wife.:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Gerry:mrgreen:

I’ve taken a class taught by Doug and thought it was thorough and well done.

woops! wrong thread!!!

HEY MARIO!!! Im doing good,… trying to stay DRY with all this rain but doing alright. How are things up north with you?

Peter

I have seen your post with flooded crawl space,it must be rough. I’m good thanks for asking.I’m trying to keep up with the CANACHI section,have you seen it lately?

Take care.

No Mario, Where is it? Id like to check it out.

P-

Carl
Before you had completed your first inspection had you done one?
Larry

I took the the class in Chicago with Doug teaching it and he was proficient enough to teach it that we asked him to come to Milwaukee to teach it as well.

This issues I do have is that he blew it here in Wisconsin through poor management. They had a huge problem getting certificates out to all 40+ participants. In fact after months of my hard work and follow up they still did not get them out to everone who participated. I don’t know what was so hard about that but it sure made them look bad and I had to apologize to many participants for bringing him here.

There have also been problems with faulty equipment that was purchased and the participants complained how it was like pulling teeth to get the issue resolved. There are other complaints that I won’t go into because i don’t have all the facts but until I do, I will not likely recommend them.

The last issue I have with them was a mass mailing they sent out referring to some elusive organizations claim that Pro-Lab used to do their entry level course. That fact is they were referring to ESA, and Pro-Lab did indeed do the ESA entry level course for some time. Doug Caprio stated it at both the Chicago and Milwaukee course that it was ESA’s course and they were trained and granted permission to use it.

Needless to say there was some kind of falling out between ESA and Pro-Lab and I have no idea what happened and who’s fault it was (nor do I care. What I found incredibly unprofessional was for Pro-Lab to send out a mess email stating that claims (by another organization) that Pro-Lab used to teach their entry level course were false. They even entitled it “Let the Truth Be Known”.

To drag everyone into a juvenile dispute was moronic, and to call another organization liars (when in fact they had been truthful in the statement that was referred to) was dispicable and downright stupid.

So Official NACHI lab or not, they need to do a lot of cleaning up before they will get recommended by me. As a chapter head they will also not be invited back for some time to come. If they come on their own don’t be surprised in nobody registers.

David

This was not the experience that I/We had in Toronto.And as far as I know Dr. Shane has written the course for Pro-Lab.Certificates are worthless on their own,did you get anything out of the class? Was class instruction informative,educational?

I was in that class and it was very informative. David didn’t seem to have a problem with the presentation or at least he didn’t express it in words. From his recent posts, one can conclude he’s just a whining old bitch.:shock:

Linas

Was this a “free” course that Pro-Lab did?
</IMG>