Proctored Exam

Originally Posted By: jmyers
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

It is my understanding the MAB has voted to proctor an exam for NACHI. I believe this is a good step in the right direction.

DRUM ROLL.......

Nick, when is this going to be implemented?

--
Joe Myers
A & N Inspections, Inc.
http://anii.biz

Originally Posted By: jschwartz1

Joe:

We had a fantastic weekend down here in South Florida. Gerry put on a fantastic 8 hour education seminar that was better than the Orlando Convention event.

I was extremely proud and honored to have the Southeast Florida NACHI chapter to see an amazing online program that Gerry and Chris launched.

Chapter Presidents around the country will be able to use this system for chapter meetings.

Gerry and Chris have an amazing program that all inspectors regardless of association affiliation will be VERY proud of.

I hope you will be joining us at the convention. By then there should be a strong foundation to the direction of the education portion of the organization.

We have a SPANISH ONLY text being currently worked on. We are proud to have the South Florida Chapter President and Vice President doing most of the language conversion for Gerry and Chris.

NACHI received a tremendous amount of support and more importantly an Education Program Second to NONE this weekend.

--
Jay Schwartz
Coast To Coast Home Services, Inc
www.Coasttocoasthomeservices.com
Southeast Florida NACHI Chapter - VP www.floridanachi.org
NACHI - Legislative Committee Member
MAB - Member

Originally Posted By: John Bowman

Joe M.

Can't give you a specific date as of yet. But several avenues of implementation are being looked at.

Point of contact on this are Joe Farsetta and Aimee Jalowsky.

John B.

Originally Posted By: jmyers

John B,

Thanks for the response. I believe this is one thing that, as an association, needs to be moved on immediately.

It would do wonders for our credibility...along with some other things. ![icon_smile.gif](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif)

--
Joe Myers
A & N Inspections, Inc.
http://anii.biz