Prospecting for Future InterNACHI Members

Let’s not be so hasty Wendy. You are not being told NO to anything. And NO I’m not the InterNACHI logo police. Like I said before, this is an investment for us as inspectors and the industry. Not a “money grab” as you so eloquently put it. All I’m asking is for us to put a little faith in expanding globaly.

I had a feeling that was the case. Thanks for the confirmation. Interesting connection.

Dale, I guess what we are all getting at is: why?

What do you have to offer to US-based inspectors who have no international clients and are unlikely to ever have any (that is not already covered by NACHI)?

The message board may be a net positive, but from the Canadian threads I have seen, I believe they may get overrun with canadian-specific info or international rules and regs which do not apply to us in the US.

Marketing ideas are great. As are discounts. Will these be substantially different from those offered to NACHI members?

I am not trying to deflate you before you get started, but what I think people are driving at is “Why should I (here in the US) join?”

i.e.: What is different and/or better about internachi? Where is the value or ROI?

It requires some salesmanship, and it appears some are asking to be sold on the idea.

Honest Dale. I don’t have any problem parting with $50 if I can see where my money is going and why. Like most here. Just asking for the extra money and faith I think is getting a bit thin around here, and I’m sure I’ve contributed to that. It’s understandable.

I appreciate your answer and explaination, although I suspect (:wink: ) you are mocking me. :smiley: (ie;eloquently)

http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4780

Dale
Has the house of horrors been abandoned?
It appears vacated no CATS or ACISS vehicles parked there.
Is the big camping event still on?
Thanks
Larry

Abandoned? No. Does it really matter if thier isn’t a CATS or ACISS vehicle parked on the property?

More info from the Canadian thread.
http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?p=60712#post60712

How about an answer to the other part of the question Dale?
Larry

Amy has announced the launch of the InterNACHI website. Here is where all of your questions can be answered. Sign up today gentlemen. You’ll see that it will be worth every penny!

www.internachi.us

Regards,