**Welcome to another round of Questions of The Week!
Please Read the Introduction and requirements, changes may have been made.
A member of the Award Committee will post a question, at a random day/time.
A competing member may make one post per question thread to answer the question and the member’s winning entry must have all parts of the question answered completely in that one post. Editing your one answer post allowed will result in disqualification.
Winnings will be limited to no more than five times in a given year, the objective is to allow as many Members a chance to win as possible.
Any disregard to the above and divulging the correct answers or giving hints/references will cause a disqualification.
So please refrain from participating if you have already won in the maximum for the Year.
First correct answer (as judged by the Awards Committee or Poster of the Questions) wins.
The lucky winner will get a case of “Now that you’ve had a Home Inspection Books” shipped to them at their address on file. Make sure your Address on File with Inachi is correct.
Winners of the Question of The Week shall request their prize by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and submitting their Mailing address for shipping.
Allow 2 weeks for delivery.
If no correct answers, the responses may then be open to others at a time determined by the committee.
**** Good luck!
- The TOTAL load on any SINGLE over-current device in a panel board must not exceed ___ percent of its capacity where the load continues for ___ or more hours to avoid overheating of the conductor
a) 90 3
b) 80 3
c) 90 2
d) 80 2
e) 75 2
2) If you reset a tripped circuit breaker & it immediately trips again, it means an unintended route has been created by a defect that allows the current to flow unimpeded. This is known as a/an _______
- _______ colonies have been estimated to have over 8 million individuals
compared with about 1 million in large subterranean termite colonies
4) Every habitable space shall have at least one window of approved size facing directly to the outdoors or to a court. The minimum total glazed area for every habitable space shall be _______ percent of the floor area of such room. a) 5 b) 8 c) 10 d) 12
- _______ use magnetic fields to produce a powerful rotating action
Please prove me wrong ~ I say a pretty hard one! :mrgreen: Yippee! GREAT Song!
Lyric of what song & by who?