Looking for opinions here…
Our weather patterns are somewhat unpredictable. I try to avoid doing a Radon test when strong storms are forecast, but sometimes they occur despite a “20% chance of light showers”.
I’ve had several such incidents occur during a Radon test and the overall result coming back over 4piC/L.
I flag those results as being unreliable because of storms and/or heavy rain and indicate the need to re-test.
Looking for opinions about whether I should be re-testing for free or charge for the retest. One one hand, I sold a service that I was not able to deliver. On the other hand, I don’t have control over the circumstances. I wonder if a disclaimer added to the testing agreement would help.
-Todd Thuss, CPI
Integra Inspection Services, LLC