Recieved my InterNACHI Christmas box today

Thank you Nick, Maggie and the entire InterNACHI staff.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas. :christmas_tree:

19 Likes

I received my InterNachi Christmas box today. Thank you InterNachi/Nick Gromicko & staff! Merry Christmas to all! :christmas_tree: :santa: :gift:

13 Likes

JR, are you re-gifting any? LOL

4 Likes

That’ll a nice haul, :+1:

4 Likes

Received mine today too. Thank you Nick, Maggie and NACHI Crew for all you do. Merry Christmas everyone.

2 Likes

How you like them socks?

2 Likes

Received mine yesterday. Huge thanks to Nick and the Staff for the gracious generosity. Have a happy safe holiday and prosperous New Year everyone.

2 Likes

I’ll wear them on my next inspection when the realtor or client plan on being present. :laughing:

5 Likes

Really nice of Nick and InterNACHI colleagues to send this to members.

I take the opportunity to wish ALL InterNACHI members, staff and good people, all the best for Christmas and the New Year!

This has been, at least in my memory as a Baby Boomer, most likely the closest the “Atomic Clock” has come to Midnight, in my existence!

We need to CHANGE that! We can CHANGE that!

Gilles

4 Likes

video or it never happened lol

3 Likes

Supper nice, Junior.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Our oldest daughter claimed my InterNachi socks. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi all. Just saw this thread and have no idea what it’s referencing. I’ve been a member for 3 years and never received any Christmas box…am I missing something??

The Christmas party…

1 Like

Can you elaborate? I really try to avoid the NACHI forums as it seems to be filled with stuff I don’t need in my life, so I don’t know what you mean by the Christmas party. Thanks in advance!

What kind of stuff do you not need in your life?

2 Likes

NICE Christmas tree!

3 Likes

The InterNachi Christmas party was 11 days ago, here on the forum.

2 Likes

I find 90% of the posts to be either a) someone trying to make a right wing talking point, or b) someone trying to genuinely get help/feedback on something related to home inspections and then that person being ridiculed, lambasted etc by some ‘expert’ who seems to expert in mainly being an a-hole. But that’s just my take. Clearly many InterNACHI members love it…

1 Like